Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello.

Serious note, why didn't the Serial Killer kill you last night? Obviously the Serial Killer is a noob.

If you died at the hands of the SK then I was 100% today's lynch haha!

I'll join in, ClarkeM
Took to long to reply clearly evil...

Hello.

Serious note, why didn't the Serial Killer kill you last night? Obviously the Serial Killer is a noob.

I'll join in, ClarkeM

Because Crowwy is the SK. *mindblown*

Hello.

I'll join in, ClarkeM

To be honest, I'd like to see how this plays out

ClarkeM

MWPP por_please_ya :D

I'll just go my default omgfridge for now as I feel like there's a 50% chance they're evil.

MWPP
37.5%. There are 12 evil roles - 5 Capitol, 4 Tributes, 1 Foxface, 2 Rebellion (1 recruited last night) and 32 players left in the game.

Why jump on the fridge wagon though? Why not share the love?
I don't know why a vigilante kills on N1 anyway - it makes no logical sense.
It makes sense this game. If a vig hits Katniss they join in a PM - big win for the village.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

37.5%. There are 12 evil roles - 5 Capitol, 4 Tributes, 1 Foxface, 2 Rebellion (1 recruited last night) and 32 players left in the game.

Why jump on the fridge wagon though? Why not share the love?

There is no wagon I’m starting the white goods wagon myself.

Clearly you have missed the last few games and the special bond omgfridge and I have shared

Has a go about Tarks getting killed N1 every game, votes a D1 default.

There's a few people very keen to be seen to be sad over Tarks getting done in IMO.

Has a go about Tarks getting killed N1 every game, votes a D1 default.

There's a few people very keen to be seen to be sad over Tarks getting done in IMO.
Since when is omgfridge other people’s D1 defaults? We’ve been voting for each other on D1 the last few games usually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back