Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Vote: omgfridge

MWPP por_please_ya

Too early to tell whether he's evil or not, but he won't put the work in if he's good so he's no great loss :p For that matter if he's evil, his own faction should vote him out now before his lack of attention to detail costs them someone important.

Hmmn. The overnight report was interesting.

* So one of the vigs decided to take out Tarks - wtf!!!
* The second vig hit night immune or sensibly decided to not have a crack
* One lot of Evil missed or hit night immune or protected.
* Flogs one down.
* Harry donuts bit the dust. TJASTA did you hit him?

Hmmn. The overnight report was interesting.

* One lot of Evil missed or hit night immune or protected.
* Flogs one down.
* Harry donuts bit the dust. TJASTA did you hit him?

I'm surprised both of the vigs didn't target Tarks to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all.

If this was a typical game I'd agree with you Horrors, the vigs shouldn't hit anyone until we know more about who's who. But the upside of hitting Katniss and joining her PM in this game outweighs the downside of nailing a villager or two, a flog or even a seer. The game I mod'ed with my cuz had this rule, where the vig and the doc ended up in a PM together and it was a massive advantage to the village.

So it's possible that Peeta hit tarks on the off chance he was Katniss.

I'd suggest the vigs just keep on hitting to see what happens. But not me, cos I aint Katniss. I'm not Peeta either, in case you're wondering.

So ClarkeM because I didn't die therefore I think he kept me alive. I also don't have anything else to go on.

Thanks MWPP por_please_ya

Lets see how long before he replies ;)
Hello.

Serious note, why didn't the Serial Killer kill you last night? Obviously the Serial Killer is a noob.

If you died at the hands of the SK then I was 100% today's lynch haha!

I'll join in, ClarkeM

There's another possibility. The second vig fluked a hit on Katniss and joined her PM. Which would be a massive win for the village.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back