Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Why recruit rookies if you're not going to play them?
And to think the Dragons wanted to sign me, of all people. Glad I said no, would hate to take the spot Round 1 of a rookie.

flatten;scale;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

Another brand new Captain has had the fantastic feeling of dropping the team sheet for the
first time however at the same time
SIX players have been left out for Sunday

BEARS Round.1

Tommycash
AngryRanga
RookiePick
CarterS
Fizzler
Broken

flatten;scale;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

Another brand new Captain has had the fantastic feeling of dropping the team sheet for the
first time however at the same time
SIX players have been left out for Sunday

BEARS Round.1

Tommycash
AngryRanga
RookiePick
CarterS
Fizzler
Broken

This frees Broken to line up for the SOFU rep team this week if it all comes together - he's already signed with Garn. Dunno about those other guys tho! It's up to them if they wanna choose a team.

View attachment 1320812

Exciting times for T2B_ posting the team sheet for the first time and now the nerves can really
kick in until the bounce of the qooty against the Roys

Five players have been left out and not part of the team for this important
first match after their S32 Grand Final win

Round.1 Dragons : 5

Nool Carpenna - Rookie
paraaaa - Rookie
Ashman OG
HawkAussie
Maylandsman

Shocked to see 2 rookies not playing in the first game for the Dragons, how will that help develop and nurture the new talent for the Sweet FA!

Callums_Guns thanks for pulling back the curtain and exposing the hypocrisy of posters who say the Sweet FA is struggling to have a 12 team competition, clearly this view has been outed as false news now.

Shocked to see 2 rookies not playing in the first game for the Dragons, how will that help develop and nurture the new talent for the Sweet FA!

Callums_Guns thanks for pulling back the curtain and exposing the hypocrisy of posters who say the Sweet FA is struggling to have a 12 team competition, clearly this view has been outed as false news now.
Agreed. This is simply and quite easily, my favourite thread I've seen in seasons. Callums_Guns, you have my admiration which might not be worth much at all, but you have it.

Don't blame yourself. It's the insane negligence of league management which has brought us to this situation.
I have to blame myself we were forced into a rookie and I didn't have the heart to leave more players out than I had too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to blame myself we were forced into a rookie and I didn't have the heart to leave more players out than I had too
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Agreed. This is simply and quite easily, my favourite thread I've seen in seasons. Callums_Guns, you have my admiration which might not be worth much at all, but you have it.
I love this thread too. No more avoidance. Callums_Guns has shone a spotlight on the problem, and I have provided the solution. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

5 teams in and we already have 30 players sitting out on Sunday
Pick a team out of that and tell us who would also miss out on that team...

That's a great way to get the rooks involved!

Why recruit rookies if you're not going to play them?
As soon as they have a little match thread activity they will get a go.

At the Dragons we do have some standards, I know that's a hard concept for some clubs to comprehend. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back