Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonce said the other day we weren't allowed to name him so he could play your comp.
Serious? lol. You could still have named him for the first 5 or so rounds until the SOFU actually started ahaha

Serious? lol. You could still have named him for the first 5 or so rounds until the SOFU actually started ahaha

Look, I can admit we can't look gift horses in the mouth.

If I guess correctly, you are asking me to not name people, who are named for Sweet FA sides? And yes of course, you can't front for both teams on the same weekend!
That said, only 1 team sheet is submitted, and it has told me that boncer34 IS available for SOFU (due to being omitted from their Sweet FA team), and Smartys Power ISN'T (due to being named for their Sweet FA team)
It’s okay, I’ll bide my time.

Is it possible to remove the players that are playing on Sunday, would be heart breaking to see players miss out of both games

Hope you don’t have LG players from Sweet FA Teams currently signed up

As the reigning EKA Medallist, I am only on an S.O.F.U. List to help grow the game of Qooty at grassroots level

No, not like the multiverse at all. What the hell?

He's hoping the Andrew Garfield Smartys Power will come to help him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unrelated to absolutely anything but you know what's great? The team logos are back under your avatar! And not only is the Furies logo the biggest, it's also brightest, with the most egregious of all colour combinations any team has. What a ******* eyesore!

Not sure what input the committee had on that but I thought I'd share my thoughts on it while I'm in this thread.

Anyway, moving on.
THE TOUMP is legitimately in my beez votes right now.

#TOUMP4TOP20

THE TOUMP is legitimately in my beez votes right now.

#TOUMP4TOP20
To be fair, only 6 people have made any effort so far.

Also, you can’t vote for yourself so that opens an extra top 3 spot the rest of us don’t have.

left out.gif

Exciting times for T2B_ posting the team sheet for the first time and now the nerves can really
kick in until the bounce of the qooty against the Roys

Five players have been left out and not part of the team for this important
first match after their S32 Grand Final win

Round.1 Dragons : 5

Nool Carpenna - Rookie
paraaaa - Rookie
Ashman OG
HawkAussie
Maylandsman

Last edited:

Chipmunk is in 1 of the best positions in the league having to manage a squad of 23
Shame they weren't included to travel with the team

East Side Round.1

SaintBilly
11kgm
TY24

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back