Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as they have a little match thread activity they will get a go.

At the Dragons we do have some standards, I know that's a hard concept for some clubs to comprehend. ;)
So explain to me why Mooresome, VandoHawk and Cold Sober are all playing this week for the Dragons despite a total of 0 posts collectively in the match thread then. Heck, even Chief is getting a game after posting once and it seemed more like an admin post than a teammate post.

What standards do you have? Because they suck.

So explain to me why Mooresome, VandoHawk and Cold Sober are all playing this week for the Dragons despite a total of 0 posts collectively in the match thread then. Heck, even Chief is getting a game after posting once and it seemed more like an admin post than a teammate post.

Would you consider this a case of BTGID, mate?

Runs on the board Clarko, and those posters are still likely to come in for a post or two. Next week we assess again, that's how it typically works no?

Haven't you got league rules or formatting to be melting about instead?

Ask Tigerturbulance, the OOBs have got a few that are going to miss the entire season.

What a waste
Go figure, all the players we recruited for our team for S34,
none of which had been recruited by all the other 12 teams during the off season for S33,
are not going to play S33 :think:

the only thing wasted here is reading your ridiculous half baked arguments about expansion!

best you stick to telling everyone how a bye round is going to destroy the fabric of the Sweet FA

As soon as they have a little match thread activity they will get a go.

At the Dragons we do have some standards, I know that's a hard concept for some clubs to comprehend. ;)
Come now. You let me play there for two seasons. You have ZERO standards at the Dragons and you know it!

Come now. You let me play there for two seasons. You have ZERO standards at the Dragons and you know it!
We learned from that mistake. Nek minnet, hello premiership ;)

Everybody should delist all bar three reserves and then see how many of those people enter the sign up thread.
giphy.gif

Everybody should delist all bar three reserves and then see how many of those people enter the sign up thread.

Squad size to be reduced to 21, 14 team comp in S34 should be unanimous vote

Runs on the board Clarko, and those posters are still likely to come in for a post or two. Next week we assess again, that's how it typically works no?

Haven't you got league rules or formatting to be melting about instead?
If they've got runs on the board, then I revert back to my original question of why recruit rookies if you're not going to play them?

Yeah wow, great point you have there. So tell me how Paraaaa is an official Dragons player if he's yet to make a post in this forum let alone the team thread or the sign-up thread? Paraaaa is an Unrestricted Free Agent right?

Unrestricted Free Agency

Unrestricted free agency occurs between seasons from the grand final to squad submission date. Free agents may only be signed with permission. Player movement between clubs is unrestricted with permission of the player. Players who are new to the league signed during the offseason are required to either make a post in the signup thread or the team thread of their chosen club before officially being added to the squad.

6A) High impact

The following list of offences will result in a 2 point deduction in league standings, and 1 game suspension for a team’s listed captain(s):
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad and changes in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A

Uh oh, NaturalDisaster is signing an ineligible player considered higher impact than not correctly listing an Out?

If they've got runs on the board, then I revert back to my original question of why recruit rookies if you're not going to play them?

Yeah wow, great point you have there. So tell me how Paraaaa is an official Dragons player if he's yet to make a post in this forum let alone the team thread or the sign-up thread? Paraaaa is an Unrestricted Free Agent right?

Uh oh, NaturalDisaster is signing an ineligible player considered higher impact than not correctly listing an Out?

I don’t think that has ever been enforced before.

That said, he is listed as a rookie, when in fact, he has been here before (different accohnt)

You know that PMs exist, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That said, he is listed as a rookie, when in fact, he has been here before (different accohnt)
Then it would also be a Medium Impact, as an incorrect signing per 4D.

You know that PMs exist, right?
Yep, and so are Free Agency rules that state players must post in team thread or sign up thread before being added to squads :).

Last edited:

Wow, look at melty sue go. You choose to abstain on important matters, but oh no, not this one :gigglev1:

Yep, and so are Free Agency rules that state players must post in tema thread or sign up thread before being added to squads :).
I reckon I could find a dozen players who have been signed up in the off-season without posting once in the a Sweet subforum prior to squad submission over the last couple if seasons. In fact off the top of my head Bamboo Harvester has done it twice (S29 and S32).

Squad size to be reduced to 21, 14 team comp in S34 should be unanimous vote

I 100% agree with the squad sizes but I also understand teams keeping legacy players or former players that did post in the hope they come back. Flip side it's time to cut the cord on some players that are never coming back. As for more teams I'm sorry but I fail to see the correlation. There's arguments for expansion but too many names on a list that are a) not contributing to the league and b) not presenting to play is not one of them. If anything, it is a negative for expansion because it shows we are bloating our population through laziness and hanging on to past players that were good/here once.

This thread is a very good example of where we need to cut dead weight, not add to it, to give a more accurate gauge of the state of the league. The best example in fact and I applaud it for that.

Oh no. Nool Carpenna, another "rookie" that's missing a game this week who has also been signed illegally to the Dragons squad due to not posting in the Sweet FA prior to being added to the squad. Tsk tsk tsk.

NaturalDisaster does Nool have another account?

#RunsOnTheBoardIsWhatCounts

It's a pretty new rule isn't it?

Where? His one post said he's new to BigFooty. Is this Juggs?
ND did an IP check. Out of respect for the player I was waiting for him to respond to my query as to whether he wanted that publicly revealed, but I hadn't heard anything back yet. Some people wish for a fresh start.

I know there is a current Swamprat who did the same thing a few seasons ago, and the only two people to know were the admin and Rats captain of the time. I stumbled across it by chance. The two player profiles are completely separate in Sweet history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back