Autopsy Nab Challenge: Match 1 - Hawthorn vs Collingwood (Feb 26 Aurora Stadium) - autopsy from page 18

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be interesting to see how Sam Grimley goes. This is his first senior game for over 12 months.

Assume he'll play the Roughie FF role. Will need to have a massive year to survive the cut and kicking 5 goals tomorrow would be a handy start.

The game that caused the BF faithful to fall in love with Thomas Schnieder. :oops:
Yes. That didn't end well for anybody; reputations challenged & Tommy playing in the boondocks.

I'm manager at work tomorrow so no chance of getting out early. Anyone else wanting a city venue, I'll be at The Oxford Scholar.

Don't think I'm any chance of getting to The Glenferrie on time :(

I'm manager at work tomorrow so no chance of getting out early. Anyone else wanting a city venue, I'll be at The Oxford Scholar.

Don't think I'm any chance of getting to The Glenferrie on time :(

You're doing it wrong!

It should be 'I'm manager at work tomorrow so i'll tell my minions I have a meeting and duck out of work super early to load up on beers before arriving at Glenferrie for the big game'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're doing it wrong!

It should be 'I'm manager at work tomorrow so i'll tell my minions I have a meeting and duck out of work super early to load up on beers before arriving at Glenferrie for the big game'.

Someone has to keep the show rolling. Friday will be epically screwed otherwise and have to make a fast exit Fri night for the Avalon Airshow.

Yes even I don't see him getting a game this year coming off the rookie list :(
Yeah honestly, the only way he'll stay in 2016 is if he significantly lifts his game and pushes into the first team. From prior evidence, I just don't think he's better than the competition for the spots. I'll be happy if he proves me wrong though.

Pretty funny sign up at the Launceston airport:

B-pif-uUAAA_fSV.jpg:large

Found this more hilarious due to the fact the Collingwood home page is advertising "TAS Memberships". Guessing that wont be a particularly successful campaign.

My lineup for tonight!

B: Stratton Brand Duryea
HB: Litherland Frawley Mitchell
C: Hill Anderson Hartung
RK: McEvoy Langford Shiels
HF: Breust Gunston Simpkin
F: Ceglar Grimley Puopolo
Bench: Howe Miles Pittonet Hardisty Miller-Lewis Woodward Sicily Willsmore

Still a pretty handy lineup

The off-season is always nice when you are the reigning premier and doesn't tend to drag on but what the hey... Footy's back!!!

Incidentally when was the last time a single team played in the last 3 games?? Albeit across 2 different seasons. Daresay a first.

Sorry dude, it would be one of the teams in a drawn grand final.

First time its been schedled though

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Nab Challenge: Match 1 - Hawthorn vs Collingwood (Feb 26 Aurora Stadium) - autopsy from page 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back