NAB Challenge - vs. Richmond @ Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my tickets last night. Loved the reintroduction to Whitten Oval at the VFL games last year.

I'm bringing someone born in Sydney to their first game of footy. Could be an interesting introduction to the game.
She'll be made aware that she is now a Bulldogs supporter, and there's no turning back.

I like Richmond these days.

We've sorted out our issues :)

Ahh mate, you don't have to you know...we do seek to be universally hated again...hopefully not to far off.

Quality nic you have tho...a fine servant for both our outfits!

I think I posted this previously in the wrong thread...

What sort of crowd are you guys expecting and waht time do I need to arrive to get a decent position on the hill? I live about 100m from the Kennel so am excited about getting down there for this.

I think I posted this previously in the wrong thread...

What sort of crowd are you guys expecting and waht time do I need to arrive to get a decent position on the hill? I live about 100m from the Kennel so am excited about getting down there for this.
You live 100m from VUWO and you are a Carlton supporter? Sacrilege if not downright treasonous! Ah well, welcome anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Official Richmond BF account (wouldn't it be nice to have one of them...) has advised that squads for the game will be out tomorrow afternoon.
It is awesome and a great initiative by the club. I am surprised more clubs haven't followed suit.

It is awesome and a great initiative by the club. I am surprised more clubs haven't followed suit.
We do have an official Bulldogs BF account. They just post only once a year. Twice if we're lucky.

It wouldn't be that hard either. Just get someone to log on once a day, see if you're tagged, answer questions, and go.

Your club does it incredibly well - RFC_Official's level of engagement with your board is unbelievable. I was shocked the first time I noticed it and I've been following the question thread ever since. Really well done.

We do actually have an official Bulldogs rep on here but the account was last active just under a year ago and came across as an afterthought more often than not. Hopefully more clubs start to see the value in it.

We do have an official Bulldogs BF account. They just post only once a year. Twice if we're lucky.

It wouldn't be that hard either. Just get someone to log on once a day, see if you're tagged, answer questions, and go.

Seems strange to bother if you only post twice a year. I know our board loves it, he kills rumors, gives a little bit of inside goss and is happy to answer any club related stuff or point us in the right direction.

Your club does it incredibly well - RFC_Official's level of engagement with your board is unbelievable. I was shocked the first time I noticed it and I've been following the question thread ever since. Really well done.

We do actually have an official Bulldogs rep on here but the account was last active just under a year ago and came across as an afterthought more often than not. Hopefully more clubs start to see the value in it.
Yes we are pretty lucky. Wouldnt hurt if you guys have a contact at the club to raise it with them.

Changing my mind and thinking off going now. I'm guessing there are still a good amount of tickets available. Will be coming if I go from the eastern suburbs with train on the Belgrave line changing at Flinders St to go to WO.

Changing my mind and thinking off going now. I'm guessing there are still a good amount of tickets available. Will be coming if I go from the eastern suburbs with train on the Belgrave line changing at Flinders St to go to WO.

Just got my ticket :)

Does anyone know if the money ticketmaster collect goes back to the club, or is it stright in Ticketmasters Pocket? Im happy to pre purchase tickets if the money is going to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back