Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think either club would be worried about the new clubs and their reported Power years.
I reckon that both Scott and Buckley realised that their sides needed tweeking and did it while they still have a strong core group of player.
We culled a heap of players and experience last year, knowing that they weren't going to take us forward in the future.
I have a feeling that the Cats might be doing that at the end of this season also.
I still have both of our clubs comfortably in the top eight, and pushing for top four though. there is too much class to drop out AFAIC.
Just out of interest, how many guys did Geelong debut last year?

Blicavs, Burbury and Thurlow all debuted last year.

rustyg70
Top my head 2 kids , Thurlow and Burbury , excluding players from other clubs. But year before in 12 we had several. I agree that both clubs have new coaches creating their own list but I've heard Geelong reps talk on being ready to take on GC. Take the pain now and be in the zone in a year or two.

Edit : Blitz of course so it was 3

rustyg70
Top my head 2 kids , Thurlow and Burbury , excluding players from other clubs. But year before in 12 we had several. I agree that both clubs have new coaches creating their own list but I've heard Geelong reps talk on being ready to take on GC. Take the pain now and be in the zone in a year or two.

Edit : Blitz of course so it was 3

I can only hope the old saying is true.
A team of champions will never beat a champion team.

If you know anyone with Foxtel at home ask them for their username and password and then you can watch all their channels either on a laptop or tablet through Foxtel GO. I give my sister our username and she uses it on her Ipad for her family, works well enough.

So whats your user name and password Matty...

Keep an eye out for Ben Kennedy.

Has turned his solid little frame into pure muscle this pre season and will really step up this year. Will be keeping a keen eye on his composure with footy in hand though. Usually a fine user of the football but doesnt settle himself at senior level.

Has turned his solid little frame into pure muscle this pre season and will really step up this year. Will be keeping a keen eye on his composure with footy in hand though. Usually a fine user of the football but doesnt settle himself at senior level.
he's been somewhat a forgotten man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24 hours to go;

image-315491-full.jpg

:):cool:

He looked good in the Intra Club Game

does anyone know why Kyle Martin is not playing tomorrow night ?

He has been in the rehab group during the pre-season.

Hope to see him playing up at Wangaratta in the next game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back