Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see Ramsay and Broomhead start on the half back line, show what they can offer by foot on the rebound and whether they can account for an opponent down there.

And of course, Marsh is a such enigmatic prospect that you just can't help but want to get a look at, see what he brings to the table.

We're going to get so excited seeing the recruits play tomorrow night, probably see Freeman get 40 possies and 10 goals, and then we're going to all think "hey, it can't get better than this", then BOOM SCHARENBERG MID-SEASON 3 BROWNLOW VOTE DEBUT.

It's pretty much fait accompli.

I am almost certain that both of these things ABSOLUTELY WILL HAPPEN!!!

It should be a good night. All our national draft selections except Scharneberg will be playing and all our new recruits from the trade period this year except for Karnezis will also be playing. We'll also get our first real look at Clint Young who looks like he might be playing injury free for the first time since joining the Pies.

It'll be great to get a good look at them; or in my case listen. I don't have foxtel so will have to settle for listening to it on the radio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I"m so fricking excited about tonight.

Yeah, I don' texpect a win (would be nice) but man I just want to watch FOOTY again!!! Hanging to see the kids.

I'm not really fussed if we win or not, I just want to see glimpses that our new personnel and structures etc. look like they work... And no ****ing injuries

I love the excitement leading up to the first NAB match each year, only for it to die down after about 10 minutes of actual game time when you see it really is just a practice match.

Still, footy's back, only a few hours to go now, 6.30pm (coverage start) can't come quick enough.:D

I love the excitement leading up to the first NAB match each year, only for it to die down after about 10 minutes of actual game time when you see it really is just a practice match.

Still, footy's back, only a few hours to go now, 6.30pm (coverage start) can't come quick enough.:D
I want to be on the clock you're on :p

I want to be on the clock you're on :p
Hey it's been 158 days since we last played (in a very forgettable game) so to me 8 hours or so is a "few hours".:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back