Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

23xg6.jpg

Nahas has a pretty good goal kicking record as a small forward. I reckon he'd get picked up by someone. Might not be a star, but he'd be a handy role player. He can kick 30-40 goals a year, which is hugely valuable.
Well get him in the team ?

Jake King gets a game before him says it all really.

Well get him in the team ?

Jake King gets a game before him says it all really.

For whatever reason it's not working, King gets a game because the defensive side of his game is very good.

I never said we would get a lot for him, I just reckon someone will take a punt. Not too many proven 30-40 goal a year small forwards in the league.

For whatever reason it's not working, King gets a game because the defensive side of his game is very good.

I never said we would get a lot for him, I just reckon someone will take a punt. Not too many proven 30-40 goal a year small forwards in the league.
And Nahas isnt one of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Nahas isnt one of them
Well in the last 2 completed seasons (2011/2012) Nahas has kicked 63 goals, nota bad effort. Hayden Ballantyne for examples only kicked 54 in that period.

How many small forwards kicked more than 63 goals over that period? Wouldn't think there'd be many.

Ballantyne has played less games and kicked more goals and hes not a great goalkicker but he provides alot more than what Nahas does which is why he cant get a gig ahead of the "pushup king".

Walters kicked 20 last year in 10 games and already has 20?? in 9 games this season.

So in saying that Nahas is a crab.

Just to clarify, RFC posters get slammed for saying the guy aint good, and now we are being slammed for not agreeing he's complete shit?

Can someone tell us what the right answer is please, because most of us really don't care that much about Nahas to keep guessing?

Just to clarify, RFC posters get slammed for saying the guy aint good, and now we are being slammed for not agreeing he's complete shit?

Can someone tell us what the right answer is please, because most of us really don't care that much about Nahas to keep guessing?

BF, where no one agrees to anything.

He'll either wind up at Adelaide, St. Kilda or Port Adelaide, because isn't that where most of Richmond discards go to?

My bet is St. Kilda. they seem to want all the average small forwards

Well in the last 2 completed seasons (2011/2012) Nahas has kicked 63 goals, nota bad effort. Hayden Ballantyne for examples only kicked 54 in that period.

How many small forwards kicked more than 63 goals over that period? Wouldn't think there'd be many.
Nahas played 6 more gamers for 9 more goals impressive :rolleyes: ....And why arent we counting 2010 or 2013 ? Dont these years suit your argument ?

Nahas played 6 more gamers for 9 more goals impressive :rolleyes: ....And why arent we counting 2010 or 2013 ? Dont these years suit your argument ?
I'm using Ballantyne as an example, my argument was that not many SFs have kicked more in that time. Ballantyne was just a comparison, someone you could relate to as he's from your team, just to highlight it's not a bad goal record.

And I left out 2013 because Nahas isn't playing, has fallen out of favour due to other guys in better form (S Edwards) or filling a specific role that Nahas doesn't fill (defensive forward King).

That doesn't mean another side wouldn't look at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back