Name Jack Watts 'Illness'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking about past seasons, I am talking about the present. In reality you are 4-9 and you only beat us ( who are worse than 'absolutely shithouse' in your opinion) by 8 points in Subi.

Scully doesn't play for the Demons mate. It is Grimes, Watts, Bennel, Sylvia, Bate, Frawley, Garland, Blease and co. And it won't be magic it will be a lot of hard work.

You presently have 1 win this season. Despite a few admirable losses you still sit firmly on the bottom of the ladder. So yes, you're absolutely shithouse. :thumbsu:

How many good games at AFL level has Blease played to date?

We've already discussed Watts to death, no guarantee he will be a superstar.

I like Bennell (i'll assume you do know your players and that was a typo) and Grimes. Frawley and Garland are ok.

Besides Sylvia none of your players (to date) have the ability to break a game open.

Let me guess, you think you'll be played finals next year?

Our list is far more talented and has shown more to date across the board, ask any unbiased football fan and he'll tell you that. :thumbsu:

ZOMGZZ BEN COUSINS TOOK DRUGZZ WEST COKEZERZ WILL NOT WIN FLAG TILL 2093!!onethousandandelevenpointoneone!!!!!!!!!!one!one!!!! EVEN THEN ITZ TAINTED COZ BENZ GHOZT WILL HAUNT TEH SUBIZ OVAL AND SUPPLY NEW PLAYERZ WIV TEH DRUGZ!!!!!!snortwhiteline!!!!eleven!!!!
You keep doing this, are you trying to be funny or something.... :eek:

Its funny watching Melbourne trying to troll other teams. :D

It's funny watching freaks like you come into every thread about Melbourne but deny your obsession.:D

You presently have 1 win this season. Despite a few admirable losses you still sit firmly on the bottom of the ladder. So yes, you're absolutely shithouse. :thumbsu:

I like Bennell (i'll assume you do know your players and that was a typo) and Grimes. Frawley and Garland are ok.

Besides Sylvia none of your players (to date) have the ability to break a game open.

Our list is far more talented and has shown more to date across the board, ask any unbiased football fan and he'll tell you that. :thumbsu:

Blease hasn't played due to injury. He is a very quick mid who will fit perfectly in to our midfield. I included him because he is actually on our list unlike Scully. Remember nothing is for certain.

I wasn't trying to compare our team with yours. I was just using your 8 point win at home against us as a reference point of where you are at.

No I don't think we will make finals next year. I would expect us to win at least 6 games. It is a slow climb up. Like I said it isn't just magicly going to happen because we have some low draft picks. There is much more to it than that.

You guys are better than us this year I am not disputing that for a second. I think we have a brighter future though.

It's funny watching freaks like you come into every thread about Melbourne but deny your obsession.:D

:rolleyes:

You'll find me in Watts threads because you douche bags invariably turn it into a Naitanui vs Watts thread. I'd like to see the threads i'm in that have nothing to do with WCE.

Btw i noitced that you made a post that Naitanui kicked 1 lucky goal and 2 great goals on the weekend? Glad to see you're coming around. :thumbsu:

Oh yeah, about that....

Someone is deluded. I actually feel sorry for you, in a way.

:D I apologise. A footy forum where biased fans are voting must be the definitive measure.

We have won 4 games to your 1 game playing as many if not more 1st and 2nd year players.

LeCras and Hurn are playing at AA level and its not just WCE fans that think so.

Kennedy, M.Brown and McKenzie are KPPs that have all had very good years to date.

Masten, Ebert and S.Selwood have played very well this year despite the shit they cop on BF.

Add to that Swift, Shuey* and Notte* coming through as well as Naitanui sees us well placed with talented youth across the board. :thumbsu:

Btw, hows Whelan going?

You guys are better than us this year I am not disputing that for a second. I think we have a brighter future though.

Why?

You can say that we are shit now, cos we are.

There are 15 other teams on top of us.

All I can say is enjoy it while it lasts.

2010 will be a different story, especially with Scully into the side, Garland and Woneamirri back from injury and Watts, Morton and Jurrah with another preseason under their belts and another 5 kilos on their frames.

Thats basically 6 new recruits we will unleash in 2010, and they are all top line talent.

No other team in the comp will have the same level amazing talent running around next year that the MFC does, and thats the truth.

You can say that we are shit now, cos we are.

There are 15 other teams on top of us.

All I can say is enjoy it while it lasts.

2010 will be a different story, especially with Scully into the side, Garland and Woneamirri back from injury and Watts, Morton and Jurrah with another preseason under their belts and another 5 kilos on their frames.

Thats basically 6 new recruits we will unleash in 2010, and they are all top line talent.

No other team in the comp will have the same level amazing talent running around next year that the MFC does, and thats the truth.

Watts, Wonemamirri, Jurrah. Your hanging your hats on these clowns. Deadset wouldnt get a game for Peel Thunder the lot of them. Jurrah is simply playing because hes aboriginal. Has no and I mean no talent whatsoever.

Woneamirri is getting a gig because his excess fat is actually useful in the forward line unlike Nick Stevens. His huge frame will mean at best he will be good for 10 games a year while the rest of the time he can chow down on HJs resting the sore ankles he has from carrying his lard ass around

Watts suffers from McDougaltitis. Looked good in juniors cos he was taller than all of his opponents. Now his opponents are bigger and hes cried home for mummy to give him the week off. Lets be honest, if Watts was 22 he would be delisted mid season for being such a failure in the game. Hes slow, has no awareness whatsoever, fumbles the ball, has no skill with the ball beneath his feet, has shown no ability to take a pack mark at this level. All he can do atm is take unconstested marks on a wing and his kicking is about average which for someone showing as little as Watts is a monumental achievment

My sources at Melbourne tell me they are already deeply regretting the deal. So much so they refused to give him the 1 year contract extension like Natanui got this week. Wouldnt surprise me if hes delisted at the end of next year.

Watts, Wonemamirri, Jurrah. Your hanging your hats on these clowns. Deadset wouldnt get a game for Peel Thunder the lot of them. Jurrah is simply playing because hes aboriginal. Has no and I mean no talent whatsoever.

Woneamirri is getting a gig because his excess fat is actually useful in the forward line unlike Nick Stevens. His huge frame will mean at best he will be good for 10 games a year while the rest of the time he can chow down on HJs resting the sore ankles he has from carrying his lard ass around

Watts suffers from McDougaltitis. Looked good in juniors cos he was taller than all of his opponents. Now his opponents are bigger and hes cried home for mummy to give him the week off. Lets be honest, if Watts was 22 he would be delisted mid season for being such a failure in the game. Hes slow, has no awareness whatsoever, fumbles the ball, has no skill with the ball beneath his feet, has shown no ability to take a pack mark at this level. All he can do atm is take unconstested marks on a wing and his kicking is about average which for someone showing as little as Watts is a monumental achievment

My sources at Melbourne tell me they are already deeply regretting the deal. So much so they refused to give him the 1 year contract extension like Natanui got this week. Wouldnt surprise me if hes delisted at the end of next year.
LOL Big Cox. How's that West Coast dynasty going? Turn out OK? :eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton supporters have been saying something similar for 7 years.

Carlton supporters have been saying something similar for 7 years.

And Melbourne have been saying it for 18 months. Assuming Carlton are 3 years away from finals footy that means all Demons have to wait is 8 years and 6 months or 102 months, or 37,230 days. They can just tick them off one by one and it will seem like a quick trip down to the ski slopes for them

And Melbourne have been saying it for 18 months. Assuming Carlton are 3 years away from finals footy that means all Demons have to wait is 8 years and 6 months or 102 months, or 37,230 days. They can just tick them off one by one and it will seem like a quick trip down to the ski slopes for them
Considering we started rebuilding around the same time and already have better quality youth then it can be determined that it will be roughly 50,000 days until you can start promoting your next failed dynasty.:):thumbsu:

And Melbourne have been saying it for 18 months. Assuming Carlton are 3 years away from finals footy that means all Demons have to wait is 8 years and 6 months or 102 months, or 37,230 days.
fail-math-expand.jpg

Lol if Watts was 22 he would be delisted. You are an absolute clown. It is probably the stupidest thing i have ever seen posted on BigFooty. You are saying that if he doesn't develop from where he is now as a 3 game 18 year old in 4 years he would be delisted. Hey Coxy did you know that if Kerr was 45 he would be retired?

You don't have sources at Melbourne you are just a shit stirrer and you have already wasted to much of my time. But i did get a laugh at your stupidity so thanks for that.

Its a tad depressing we only live for 20 000 odd days. Still id say 37 000 is a optimistic look at the next Melbourne flag.

You didnt start rebuilding til last yea whelan=legend. When you delisted mediocres like Yze and dropped your namesake. I mean you topped up a few years ago when you raded pick 29 or Matt Rosa for Paul Johnson. Another Melbourne recruiting masterstroke. We will give you a hint. Psst. He was drafted as a forward not a ruckman

I'm not quite sure and correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you actually have to win something in order to brag about how good you are by comparison to other clubs, BC?

Geez... your mob can't even beat Richmond! They beat you convincingly, as I remember.

Funny isn't it how we almost BEAT WCE at Subiaco even with half our team out injured, eh? And how we beat you even last year at the G, and did it easily?

Wouldn't it be embarrassing if the same thing happened again eh BC?

I'd LOVE to see you clowns come back & start trying to brag again afterwards- and I imagine you probably would try, I mean, your position is ludicrous enough, it's not like you can be embarrassed any further at this point in these pathetic trollings... :rolleyes:

Its a tad depressing we only live for 20 000 odd days. Still id say 37 000 is a optimistic look at the next Melbourne flag.

You didnt start rebuilding til last yea whelan=legend.
Nope, in 2007 we got rid of Pickett, Bizzell, N Brown, Johnstone, Ward, Nicholson, Ferguson, Godfrey, Read and brought it names such as Morton (lol @ Masten going before him), Grimes, Maric, Cheney and Wonaeamirri.

We are clearly far far ahead of West Coast.

BTW: LOL http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354428

See folks? Now they're trying to avoid these issues ;)

Anyone got a shot of the scoreboard from last year's game at the 'G by the way? That'd be fun to see again - on top of their near-defeat to us at Subi this season with only half our best team out there, as I said.

Amazing that even in our current stage of development, we can still come close against WCE, on their home turf, even with one hand tied behind our backs, as it were... :D

PS- No response yet? Oh dear... ;)

on top of their near-defeat to us at Subi this season with only half our best team out there, as I said.
LOL they only beat us by 8 points that match even though we had two key defenders go down with injuries in the first half.

Absolutely horrible team, the Eagles.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back