Name Jack Watts 'Illness'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, well played.

You're absolutely welcome mate... I must say you're playing on a far higher level here than the Spartans of this world too ;)

God help him if that poor bugger ever encountered Leonidas in the flesh I reckon... :D

PP31035-Leonidas-.jpg

Jamar and Johnson are spuds.

GB, I do agree with you about Paul Johnson, but since Jamar has comprehensively won the hitouts for us EVERY time he's played for us this season, how could you possibly describe him as a spud?

Unless you're getting bored & you're starting to troll us all just for the fun of it mate, which would be understandable of course, I mean, us Demons are well known for taking the piss out of anything and everything after all... :p

Umm no,

I am realistic you know.

Morton is a future superstar.

Jamar and Johnson are spuds.

So your number #1 and #2 ruckmen are spuds?

Might want to look into drafting a young exciting ruckman. ;) :eek:

You're absolutely welcome mate... I must say you're playing on a far higher level here than the Spartans of this world too ;)

God help him if that poor bugger ever encountered Leonidas in the flesh I reckon... :D

:rolleyes:

I am Leonidas bitch. :cool:

Interesting point here - when someone WINS the hitout battle in every match, it's usually the LOSER in that encounter that gets called a "spud", isn't it? ;)

Melbourne - A football team established in 1858 to play football.
West Coast - A soulless corporate franchise established in 1986 to make profits.

Make profits for whom?

The only funds that leave the club go to the West Australian Football Commission and is re-invested into grassroots football.

Make profits for whom?

The only funds that leave the club go to the West Australian Football Commission and is re-invested into grassroots football.

Fair point, and anyone called "Underdog" must start out with a certain modicum of respect anyway!

But you really shouldn't be taking a thread like this too seriously dude... ;)

wtfnopoopforyou_wide.jpg

No this isn't watts' illness, it is in fact what i've been reading on this thread, poo coming out of your mouths and onto my screen. i thought that it was quite humorous in the begining but yet again turned into a 'lets belt up the bottom side and their 17 year old' menality.

people quoting 'not so lethal any more Leigh' who said Buckley would be a bad choice for the pies as coach because of the exact same reasons lions appointed Voss which he fully endorsed:confused:

people claiming that dees didn't need a forward when they just lost neitz yze, robbo is past his prime and miller never really had a prime

others claiming we would have been better off tacking the flying mop, even if he was at dees for a few years before returning to the west, when in reality, what real worth would have we gained if he was only playing for us on the bottom of the ladder

and i could go on

yes dees will be more towards the bottom than to the top again next year and probably the year after that as well. in reality we will be there until our youngsters have at least 50 games into them

but if everyone is content in fantasy then please continue

I suspect the original topic is beyond help at this point Mario, but it was a virtuous try on your part mate :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GB, I do agree with you about Paul Johnson, but since Jamar has comprehensively won the hitouts for us EVERY time he's played for us this season, how could you possibly describe him as a spud?

Unless you're getting bored & you're starting to troll us all just for the fun of it mate, which would be understandable of course, I mean, us Demons are well known for taking the piss out of anything and everything after all... :p

Youre right, Jamar has been very good in the games he has played this season.

Certainly better than Nick Naitanui.

Melbourne - A football team established in 1858 to play football.
West Coast - A soulless corporate franchise established in 1986 to make profits.

At least we are succeeding in our aim, unlike yourselves ATM.;)

Some useful information for the self proclaimed "font of draft knowledge" wambat. richard tambling was taken with richmonds 2nd pick after brett deledio. and when richmond beat your team this year, best on ground was richard tambling, what does that say about your team?

Ahhhh the drugs comment.. even though no WCE player tested positive in 2006. ;)
How can we trust the drug tests when good ol' Benny Cousins didn't test positive once throughout his career but had a raging drug addiction?

West Coast Eagles - Premiers 2006*

How can we trust the drug tests when good ol' Benny Cousins didn't test positive once throughout his career but had a raging drug addiction?

Maybe because he wasn't on drugs while playing? Hmm..

Don't be silly. What brain dead excuses would flogs like whelan=legend come up with then?

Although you have to cut the Melbourne flogs some slack.. most of them weren't even born when the Demons won their last flag. :(

Don't be silly. What brain dead excuses would flogs like whelan=legend come up with then?

Although you have to cut the Melbourne flogs some slack.. most of them weren't even born when the Demons won their last flag. :(
And they're at the furthermost point possible of winning another one :eek:

Exceptionally fine point W=L.

Incidentally, looking at certain posts here, since "Trossa" appears to be long gone, could it be that we have at least a couple of Bay 13ers auditioning to take his place perhaps, and become the new "Trossa"?

Although I can't imagine why anyone would want to take up this job of propagating boundless stupidity and being routinely humiliated for it over and over again.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back