National Draft/ PSD/ RD Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 15 - David Gourdis - Tom Collier - Alex Rance
Pick 32 - Robert Tarrant
Pick 37 - Marlon Motlop - Ryan Normington
Pick 64 - Darren Pfeiffer - Rhyce Prismall
Pick 80 - Stephan Martin

I agree on pick 15 and pick 64. Don't know about the others.

I doubt we would go for another motlop. Maybe if one of the top 20's float out, we will pick them up.

We need to get this Gourdis kid,sounds like an excitement machine just what the club needs at the moment.

I think we need 2 speedy onballers and 2 KPP this draft just to fix up our weaknesses.

exactly, gourdis is exactly what we need. then with the 2 speedy onballers you have mentioned that we need well motlop and pfeiffer are exactly those. and from what ive heard about this steven martin he is an absolute freak of nature ruck, foward, back, you name it

Sounds really exciting now

Pick up one of Gourdis, Rance, Collier, with our first round
pick up a mid in with our 2nd
Pick up arrowsmith/ prismall with our third
Pick up this Stephan Martin

Pick Pfeiffer in the PSD

Rookie a couple of others. Oh boy exciting

Sounds really exciting now

Pick up one of Gourdis, Rance, Collier, with our first round
pick up a mid in with our 2nd
Pick up arrowsmith/ prismall with our third
Pick up this Stephan Martin

Pick Pfeiffer in the PSD

Rookie a couple of others. Oh boy exciting

Lets get EXCITED

is scott selwood in the draft this year?

Yeah but he is also eligble for next years aswell, so if you draft him this year your practically getting a Top 10 pick from 08, and 08 is a similar draft to the 2 super drafts of 2001 and 2006

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy with the drafting so far except for the fact that the gaping key defensive hole has not been filled. I cannot understand why we did not have a crack at a short term fringe full back like Presti from Collingwood.

We have dropped our 4th string ruckman, picked up 2 promising outside mids and improved our draft position with another top 40 pick.

As I understand it, we still have 5 spots to be filled, so I am hoping that at least 2 of those picks are used for KPP.

Hopefully your not refering to...Adams.... :eek:

Pick 15 - David Gourdis/Cyril Rioli
Pick 32 - Robbie Tarrent
Pick 37 - Marlon Motlop
Pick 64 - Zane Murphy
Pick 80 - Rhyce Prismall

Would be a pretty good best case scenario.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water.:thumbsdown:;)

I never want to see one of these soft c&%ks in a North jumper ever again.:thumbsdown:

that settles that..

scott selwood should be our no.1 priority for the draft... the name alone shows he gonna be a star... and will prolly be better than joel:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Eventually the youngest one will be the best out of the quartet.

Scott's said the be in between Joel and Adam. Will be the second best of the lot. That's something I could deal with, considering Joel will be a brownlow medalist.

Plays similar to Joel though, with less polish, think Daniel Harris.

Remove this Banner Ad

National Draft/ PSD/ RD Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back