List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bid on Owens is very nice.

So many names on the board!
Freo gonna cash in big time from that BS trade with the Suns!

I wouldn't mind looking to trade back in for Knevitt, Johnson, Goater or Sonsie!

I didn't mean iffy. I should've said some people like it and some don't so it doesn't seem like we selected the obvious next best pick.

Anyway, I'll be pretty happy with NWM / Owens / Windhager.
I hope he is a gun for us
would have preferred a genuine mid instead of another wing /hbf with a 1st round pick

Never had an issue drafting mids and I'm not as obsessed by precision as others. Definitely complained about HBFs though.....and 10 years later we still haven't found an elite one. We haven't drafted many mids with decent picks. Most of the mids we play now are ring ins. I complain about their love of beige dullards though. We do love to find players who lack any kind of excitement or X factor.
Well that’s my point is that here the club is looking at a guy with a bit of something different. You say well why don’t we stick with someone like Hobbes. Also I’d argue we have recruited players with flair but it’s coached out of them or not developed well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 years in a row I've been pretty flat about our first pick.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong. The kid definitely will give us some excitement.

Rapt to get get Owens and Windy!

Hopefully someone will take our future 2nd to let us back into the draft. Plenty of talent left.

I really wanted Hobbs so a bit flat but if he can hit his promise he's got something we lack. Please don't let Sinn or Hobbs be a star though. That's all I ask.

To trade up to this part of the draft would require a lot. Probably a future first. Not worth it with our NGA boys we're getting good value.

Sonsie still there is crazy

I called it ages ago that he would be this years Gresham/Higgins because of his size. The injury killed his ranking.

I'd love to get back in through the 20's with some of the names still there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back