Neutrals who are you supporting in the GF?

Who do you want to win the 2017 AFL grand final?

• Adelaide

Votes: 480 67.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 228 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There's one of two things happening that you can guarantee.

If the Crows win, South Australia will be unbearable for people who don't like the Crows.
If the Tigers win, Victoria will be unbearable for people who don't like the Tigers.

Perfect time for the sooks to head up to the theme parks in Queensland no matter what happens ;-)

I've gone Adelaide only because I like more of their players (or hate less of their players).

I'll be happy either way, but I'm also barracking for the "let's win the flag for Phil" story.

There's one of two things happening that you can guarantee.

If the Crows win, South Australia will be unbearable for people who don't like the Crows.
If the Tigers win, Victoria will be unbearable for people who don't like the Tigers.

Perfect time for the sooks to head up to the theme parks in Queensland no matter what happens ;-)
If, god forbid, your mob wins, Queensland won't cut it for me. I'll be off to some remote, obscure, untouched jungle where there's no tv, radio, or internet and they've never heard of football...

If you had finished top of the ladder then I would say you deserve to win the flag but seeing as you have finished 4th and recieve 2 home finals when you don't deserve them I hope the Crows win and if you do win I reckon you deserve a big * next to it. By the way you're not the only club affected by the draft concessions
They finished third though. They weren't gifted a home final against us. Geelong in the QF is an issue I'll let othets fight about, not my problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just hoping for a good and close contest, with perhaps the Tigers prevailing - the Crows song just makes me nauseous and I don't want to hear it more than once on GF day.

Having said that I expect the Crows to win comfortably, especially if Cotchin misses

I have some very good friends who barrack for Richmond so I'm pleased they've got to experience the feeling of making a grand final.

At the same time I will be hoping that is as far as it goes and that they will be sad on Saturday night.

What a sore pack of loser Melbournians are lol. Especially Hawthorn, Geelong and North Melbourne. North Melbourne really need to relocate to Tasmania. They have the same support in Melbourne as Sydney and Brisbane. Hawthorn supporters need to stick to boring golf and gambling and driving subarus. Cheese balls. Better off dead than living in Geelong lol. Collingwood supporters jealous as hell. Carlton supporters buy a membership you weaklings

Last edited:
I was going to say that it depends on what the result of the MRP is this week before I decided but you've reminded me of KB so it's Crows all the way for me.
His melts if they lose will be well worth it. Can't stand the guy. The only way I'll support Richmond in the GF is if he promises his resignation if they get up. That would be the best result we could hope for.

as others have said - i really want a close hard fought contest - this finals series has been a massive flop

shame that shiels got concussed early v Tiges as i think that game may have been a lot closer if they hadnt been their best player down for 3/4s

happy with either side winning, both great stories....

Crows, best team of the season, also very good last year and solid in 2015. The Walsh stuff and the loss of Danger and other stars also makes me hope they get up. The only Crows player I dislike is Jenkins, at Richmond it's Cotchin plus the coach, I don't think I'll lose sleep if the Tigers get up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Neutrals who are you supporting in the GF?

Back