Opinion New AFC HQ: We're on like Donkey Kong!

What should we do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of sirens, how good was sirens back in the day?

No idea what it was about mind you.

For a moment I thought you were talking about how just about every ground had a unique siren, before things got pretty generic in the past 10-15 years.

I reckon Football Park's 2007 siren was the last of the unique sirens before things got generic.

For a moment I thought you were talking about how just about every ground had a unique siren, before things got pretty generic in the past 10-15 years.

I reckon Football Park's 2007 siren was the last of the unique sirens before things got generic.
Of course that’s what I meant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I noticed on the NIMBY page was this....

View attachment 2011451

Hopefully that's true and not just something that the NIMBYs have made up
Licensed bar, and Cafe...

The ground floor of the new Thebarton facility will feature a retail outlet, licensed café with outdoor dining and a club museum, while the second floor will hold a function room with a kitchen, bar and outdoor terrace.

The upstairs bar probably more geared towards functions, but the licensed Cafe will most likely be what we want. A place to grab a meal and beer.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back