Opinion New AFC HQ: We're on like Donkey Kong!

What should we do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard that comments were made on FiveAA that the community consultation was MASSIVELY in favour of the SANFL coming in (something like 86% in favour). Hopefully this is true, and in this nightmare of a season (or decade?) One good thing might be about to happen

What happens to our facility at West Lakes that we own. The SANFL would have to buy it off us to move in.
The SANFL are building their own facilities on the western side of the oval next to the Mosaic Hotel (formerly known as Checkside/Crows Tavern) on land they own. I guess we're selling our facility for development/whatever else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5031 action group now resorting to trying to get the entirety of Thebarton Oval and Kings Reserve heritage listed 😂

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I’m not sure how much weight this nomination is going to be given by the council… but nothing would surprise me in this state

Is this not something that would have been covered during the state planning commission assessment?

I liked this part at the end of the submission
“Q: Have you taken the opportunity to discuss the nomination with a heritage assessment officer? It is strongly advised you to do so prior to submitting this nomination.
A: no no time as it is about to be ruined forever by the AFC application.”
😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back