New crows logo, wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible. Just terrible.

At least they have a mascot though, unlike ours which just has the boring "Melbourne FC" logo. I can't wait to get our demon back!

Is there something wrong with me if I am starting to like this new logo, our old one was starting to get boring. I think we did the right thing by changing to something more modern so we can get some of the youth in our South Australian market (have noticed there seem to be a lot of people under 20 go for Port - maybe that was 5 years ago when they were actually good).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

taken from another thread, surely that is the worst logo in the AFL? looks like something youd see in the middle of a basketball jumper

I should note that the only official logo here is the one in the bottom-left. I slightly modified the logos on the right because I thought it was a bit too feminine, not quite aggressive enough, and the text was needlessly fancy.

Regardless, I don't think it's that bad. It's certainly grown on me, and I wonder what it will look like on our new away jumper next year.

dont mind it...its hard to make a crow look angry. Hawks, eagles, maggies etc you can make sort of menicing...crows just dont instill fear. But this one is alright.

Very american looking logo, it seems strange now but i'm sure we'll all get used to it soon enough.

How come they 'murdered' the old logo?

BTW, I dont mind it, keen to see the new guernseys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back