New crows logo, wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as embarrassing as joining the VFA/VFL/AFL in 1873 and only having one Flag.

lol

i personally quite like it. it has a very american, basketballish feel about it, but that doesnt mean its a bad thing. they still have the same colours and are still the crows

FFS Adelaide you are an embarrassment.

StKilda80s%20logo.png

What the hells an 'Aussie looking logo' then?

REALLY shitty cartoon stick figures and cartoon characters?

Apparently. The shield logos look like utter shit, don't see the problem with a club having a stylish, modern logo.

Yeh, i don't like that logo either. What's wrong with the one they have/had.

The club will be using the old shield logo similar to the one displayed below. It will appear on club stationery, awards and plaques and at formal functions.

I'm surprised the Adelaide Crows changed the logo without asking what the stakeholders and supporters think,

Focus groups were consulted on the logo.

Preliminary designs were shown to staff, major sponsors and focus groups of members of all age groups earlier this season.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4417/newsid/84238/default.aspx

I'm surprised the Adelaide Crows changed the logo without asking what the stakeholders and supporters think,

They did - a small cross section got to see it and provide constructive criticism some months ago, but were bound by a Non-disclosure Agreement. A couple of BigFooty Crows were in on it, I wasn't one of them.

If I had been one of them, I would have told them I'm from Adelaide, not Baltimore, so fire the American-wannabe design firm and hire somebody good :mad:

If you think that's bad, wait until they unveil our new predominantly white away guernsey with stripes and an Eagle... I mean Hawk... I mean Crow head on one side.

God crows fans go nuts as soon as a poster has a go at them. Cop it on the chin princesses. Logo looks shit, bring back your old one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I first saw the new logo I did not like it at all, but now I quite like it. I think it a strong looking logo.

I think it will look good on some of our merchandise and away strip.

When I first saw the new logo I did not like it at all, but now I quite like it. I think it a strong looking logo.

I think it will look good on some of our merchandise and away strip.

+ 1

I didn't like it at all when I first saw it, but it's honestly growing on me. We haven't really had a 'significant' logo change before, so why not I say. The dislike for it will eventually pass.

I don't get all this American wannabe stuff. Yes it's a crap logo that may have drawn inspiration from the Baltimore Ravens but obviously the execution of the design has failed. I think people would find most the NFL logos are actually quite good if they look at them, and had the new Crows logo had turned out half as good as some NFL logos everyone would be praising it.

Im not a fan but i imagine it will grow on me.

Now that this has the attention of the main board, could another crows fan post the logo that floated around the Adelaide board not long after this one had been released?? Ill try to find it but chances are someone will be quicker than i am

You know, the scary crows with the Red eyes holding the "A". It woul be interesting to get a wider opinion on that one. Not that it will do anygood now

taken from another thread, surely that is the worst logo in the AFL? looks like something youd see in the middle of a basketball jumper

roadrunner.jpg

Adelaide Roadrunners..............

I didnt like it at the start, not sure yet and wont know for sure till see it in use. Good to hear the original 1991 era logo will also be used on the more "grown up" stuff.

Now that this has the attention of the main board, could another crows fan post the logo that floated around the Adelaide board not long after this one had been released?? Ill try to find it but chances are someone will be quicker than i am

You know, the scary crows with the Red eyes holding the "A". It woul be interesting to get a wider opinion on that one. Not that it will do anygood now

2ng8zzp.jpg

This was originally for the Austin Crows, hence the Adelaide part being a slightly unprofessional looking font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back