New crows logo, wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. A REAL logo from a REAL Club, a Foundation Club at that. Not some piss-weak crayon drawing from a faggy soul-less franchise.

And I bet you radelaideans think you're being 'progressive' :eek:

Yes and why did you have to get rid of the Saint? At least the idea of the rubbish looking Pterodactyl is an original design and not stolen.

God crows fans go nuts as soon as a poster has a go at them. Cop it on the chin princesses. Logo looks shit, bring back your old one.
I'll think you will find most Crows supporters dont like the logo, including myself. Coould be worse though we could have a big wanking fist do a lap of honour before our home games

438pxatlantahawkslogosv.png

I see...

ITS SHIT!! We have a few bad ones in the NRL, but nothing like that abortion!
Thankfully our clubs are seeing the light, and are now starting to return to more traditional emblems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2ng8zzp.jpg

This was originally for the Austin Crows, hence the Adelaide part being a slightly unprofessional looking font.

Hmm... I really like this one. I could also imagine it on an away guernsey. Maybe that crow on the front with 3 stripes protruding from the wings, that wrap around the back, the rest either white or yellow (Or something else if anyone has any ideas :eek:)

the logo suits the crows, they are a franchise and the logo represents them perfectly. Something that the crows have in common with this logo is that its not "traditional looking". Looks fair shit IMO

the logo suits the crows, they are a franchise and the logo represents them perfectly. Something that the crows have in common with this logo is that its not "traditional looking". Looks fair shit IMO
We'll never stop stop stop til we're top top top :eek:

Along with Brisbane Adelaide had the most dated logo, basically hadn't changed since 1991. I like the 'original' one more. Looks angrier and the font was better. The beak is too round. Doesn't really look like a crow. Needed a change, not sure if I'm sold though.

2ng8zzp.jpg

This was originally for the Austin Crows, hence the Adelaide part being a slightly unprofessional looking font.

Good - would sharper wings, aligned with the CROWS font, add to the version? Agree with red eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back