News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Jumpers for 2011

294699-queensland-spirit.jpg

Brisbane flood appeal jumpers for NAB Cup.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20140773#post20140773

What are Gold Coast wearing? Aren't they from Queensland as well?

It looks like "QLD spirit 2009" to me! :D

I quite like the jumper (simple is usually good), but grimface raises a good point - Gold Coast are from Queensland too. I can only assume they're not wearing a special jumper because they want to wear their brand-spanking-new jumpers for their first game.

Perhaps an indication towards what the new Essendon clash jumper will look like. Players wearing red shorts during the intra-club match. Red jumper with black sash?

090211_IntraClub_Hurley-l.jpg

essendonfc.com.au

Perhaps an indication towards what the new Essendon clash jumper will look like. Players wearing red shorts during the intra-club match. Red jumper with black sash?

090211_IntraClub_Hurley-l.jpg

essendonfc.com.au

Exactly what i was thinking when I was watching the intra-club match on the news.

They're also wearing blue tops, so I'm not sure if I'd read too much into the red shorts. Maybe they will wear the red shorts, I don't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're also wearing blue tops, so I'm not sure if I'd read too much into the red shorts. Maybe they will wear the red shorts, I don't know.

Well the blue tops are obviously for training but those red shorts are onfield shorts with all the sponsors in the right places. Usually training shorts are longer, made of different fabric and have sponsors in different places.

There also seem to be players in white shorts as well. Maybe red shorts for SOME clashes, and white for others?

I wasn't ever really for a completely straight sash but these look like crap compared to the original version shown last year.
222326.jpg

1851.jpg

I wasn't ever really for a completely straight sash but these look like crap compared to the original version shown last year.
222326.jpg

1851.jpg

Interesting to see the AFL and sponsors logos lowered again, almost like 2007 I believe.

Melbourne clash guernsey looks pink seeing them run out on the field. Doesn't look bad though.

EDIT: Have noticed Crows new shorts sponsor whilst watching on TV, no longer Fielders, will post when I can interpret what it says (if it hasn't already been said somewhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back