News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Jumpers for 2011

Melbourne clash guernsey looks pink seeing them run out on the field. Doesn't look bad though.

EDIT: Have noticed Crows new shorts sponsor whilst watching on TV, no longer Fielders, will post when I can interpret what it says (if it hasn't already been said somewhere).

Had thought through pics and all that, that they looked pinkish.
Tonight confirmed when they ran out that they pretty much are pink

Port Adelaide's guernsey looks so intimidating with no sponsor on the back :thumbsu:
Almost just like last year, won't be too long before they get a sponsor though.

Also an amateur effort by Fox Sports with the promos, using the 2007 Hawks logo in their advertisement for the games on Sunday.

Yeah the Port jumper looks tradition with only number on the back. I like it.

Wanted to see Melbourne in there home just for one game though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit off topic but i hear the State league teams will all be sans sponsor logos for the Foxtel Cup :thumbsu:

Guernsey, State League logo and thats it.

That's great news :thumbsu:
Sponsors logos are all so overpowering in the state leagues' guernseys that it will be nice to see the real essence of the design for a change.

Regarding the pink in Melbourne's jumper it is purely a manufacturing error from New Balance, no big deal, it will be resolved.

Aside from that I love the collar of the new jumper and the cut of it.

Also it is easily the best white clash jumper Melbourne has had.

Presumably the AFL has agreed to cough up for new sets of jumpers to take care of the problem.

2qnv7zs.gif

I was looking and i think melbourne were wearing pink, because the umpires in NAB cub games wear red for the NAB sponsorship so melborune didnt want to clash as much so went pink, cause u could clearly see there socks were red and jerseys pink

Port Adelaide's guernsey looks so intimidating with no sponsor on the back :thumbsu:
Almost just like last year, won't be too long before they get a sponsor though.

Also an amateur effort by Fox Sports with the promos, using the 2007 Hawks logo in their advertisement for the games on Sunday.

They also used the old Melbourne logo, the one before that square shaped one in the promo. They at least got Freo's right

Yeah they used Melbourne's old one, the demon head one, which was now 2 logos ago. At least they got Freo's logo correct in the promo.

They also used the old Melbourne logo, the one before that square shaped one in the promo. They at least got Freo's right

Don't complain. At least they got the club right. I've seen news shows use the old Adelaide Force logo for Adelaide United, and (no kidding) the Herald Sun use the Melbourne Storm logo for Melbourne Victory. FFS, you OWN Melbourne Storm, how could you screw that up?

Oh, and if recall correctly, Ten sports news is still using the Barclaycard logo for the Premier League, despite the fact that it hasn't been known by that name for SEVEN YEARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back