News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still amazed that both GWS and Gold Coast haven't done the Fremantle and Port Adelaide move of changing to good looking traditional designs.

Those two are by far an away the worst designs.

Its well overdue for both new logos and new jumper designs. GWS have great colours but that giant G is atrocious and needs a change desperately. Everything about GCS needs to go, from their McDonalds looking jumper logo, to the boring side panel design.

How do the designers of some of these jumpers have careers?

GWS have great colours but that giant G is atrocious and needs a change desperately.
What makes you say this?

I think GWS have some of the strongest branding going around. Great song, unique and bold colours, modern take on a traditional jumper design and monogram. They absolutely nailed it in my opinion.

Bombers posted a pic of Saad in (almost) full vic kit and that had no shorts (or chest) sponsor, and also the shorts were navy (which may suggest the tigers/blues pic was just club shorts)

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

What makes you say this?

I think GWS have some of the strongest branding going around. Great song, unique and bold colours, modern take on a traditional jumper design and monogram. They absolutely nailed it in my opinion.
Their home jumper is brilliant. Their clash raises the white flag for creativity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it looks like his mum cuts his hair...with a knife

Pot and scissors:D

Need more long sleeves in photos though, wonder if he is a long sleeve only, a dare or thats what he was given.

What makes you say this?

The white jumper looked horrendous on grand final day. They desperately need an alternative to that at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back