Attachments

• DAB5911E-70FB-4966-A407-EA46E58B0029.jpeg
    DAB5911E-70FB-4966-A407-EA46E58B0029.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 453211B5-F605-4E68-886C-D61895F00F76.jpeg
    453211B5-F605-4E68-886C-D61895F00F76.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 199
Couple of the 2023 Brisbane Lions New Balance Members shirts

Hopefully the lions bring some vibrant colours back to their jumper now they have a new sponsor. The brown and faded yellow and blue, on Classic looked terrible.

Couple of the 2023 Brisbane Lions New Balance Members shirts
Are they a member freebie or just an item exclusive to be bought by members?

A quirky t shirt that changes yearly with my membership would be something that I would enjoy owning… it would be an equivalent price to something like a hat or a beanie for someone like cotton on too, who already sell basic ts for 2 for $20. Catering for different sizes may be a killer though.

Are they a member freebie or just an item exclusive to be bought by members?

A quirky t shirt that changes yearly with my membership would be something that I would enjoy owning… it would be an equivalent price to something like a hat or a beanie for someone like cotton on too, who already sell basic ts for 2 for $20. Catering for different sizes may be a killer though.
Not a freebie unfortunately. They’re an item available to be purchased exclusively by members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So New Balance now has:

Melbourne
Gold Coast
St Kilda
Brisbane
West Coast

is this the first moves towards one clothing manufacturer accross the league like AFLW?

So New Balance now has:

Melbourne
Gold Coast
St Kilda
Brisbane
West Coast

is this the first moves towards one clothing manufacturer accross the league like AFLW?
I mean it would be nice to have an Aussie company in on the manufacturing (Belgravia), so I wouldn't mind some consistency. They do it for the NBA, so why not AFL lol

Been using it on stuff for a while, looks crap. I’ve also noticed that any training photos of players that pop up they are all in private sports clothes rather than team NB gear. Any idea as to why?
Seems to be a behaviour that all players do while not officially training under coaches and officials. Makes sense since they’re legally obligated to be ‘on holiday’ by contract.

So New Balance now has:

Melbourne
Gold Coast
St Kilda
Brisbane
West Coast

...Not that it's of any relevance tor this thread NB / BSA have picked up the onfield apparel supply to Perth football League (Amo's) 60 plus clubs with multiple grades per club, not a bad little earn for NB ! Blackchrome was the previous supplier.

I wouldn't think so, we recently had 7 x teams at once in ISC in 2018:

Adelaide
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle
Port Adelaide
Sydney
West Coast

Puma in 2008 had:

Brisbane.
Essendon.
Hawthorn.
Sydney.
West Coast.

Reebok in 2008 had:

Fremantle.
Melbourne.
North Melbourne.
Port Adelaide.
Richmond.

Not as voluminous as 2018 but it's definitely not a unique thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back