News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

North when designing their "Clash" guernseys:
70nnjs.jpg

Until the draw comes out and we see if they are heading to Geelong, the dark jumper might not be needed.

In saying that, if there is not one needed are they conceding finals already.

That Essendon clash is the most EPL style jumper a footy team's ever had.
Genuinely! I can’t think of another match-day guernsey where a club has had random geometric patterns on a base colour.

It’s quite fascinating that the club is willing to deviate so much on the fundamentals of jumper design, yet not on the colour of the sash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks, freo and the nb teams can probably do something considering they are local suppliers. Would be interesting to see what it would look like. The nrl has never had magic round jumpers, though it does happen in English Rugby league.
Manly had a "alternate" this year for Magic Round and also wore it away to Cronulla. Brisbane had the Doritos alternate last year for Magic Round but it was meant to be for the scrapped 9s tournament

That clash is kinda yuck. Looks too bland and worse then last year. Only good thing about it is the new roo, but they should've made bounding roo jumper instead of this. Home is a big plus tho, blue cuffs and wear blue shorts more and then it'll look perfect

That clash is kinda yuck. Looks too bland and worse then last year. Only good thing about it is the new roo, but they should've made bounding roo jumper instead of this. Home is a big plus tho, blue cuffs and wear blue shorts more and then it'll look perfect
At least this year doesn't have the cartoony roo!

While the Bounding Roo is definitely a more welcome sight, but it still isn't there in my mind. The lines being underneath the Roo makes the design a bit lacking. The shape of Roo actually bugs me the most, it's like a simplified version of an already fairly simple shape. Not to mention the clash itself needs to be majority blue but it seems they just don't care at this point.

I honestly prefer the clash design from this season just because it has a bit more character in it.

Interesting. Any idea what the background pattern is meant to represent? Or is it just for the sake of it?
From a distance it looks like it needs a good iron - lol
looks like military geo camo - on theme with the 'bombers'. Should absolutely be replicated onto a grey version, would be very on brand.

Blue shorts are fine as long as other clubs aren't forced to wear white shorts against them.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back