News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Wowzers.

I haven't seen a cuff/collar colour make so many people go crazy since St Kilda and their white/black/black trim debate...

It's a charity guernsey. Carlton are still the navy blues, with a white monogram. This will not be a primary colour anytime soon and is purely raising awareness for the Carlton Respects movement.

Sure, you can tie in the very historical use of orange for Carlton, but it's irrelevant when it was only chosen due to its harmony connotation.

Wowzers.

I haven't seen a cuff/collar colour make so many people go crazy since St Kilda and their white/black/black trim debate...

It's a charity guernsey. Carlton are still the navy blues, with a white monogram. This will not be a primary colour anytime soon and is purely raising awareness for the Carlton Respects movement.

Sure, you can tie in the very historical use of orange for Carlton, but it's irrelevant when it was only chosen due to its harmony connotation.

That’s it. I really don’t know why this is so hard to understand for some. Same as Richmond wearing purple for AMF, freo having yellow on their starlight, or Essendon having yellow on their cancer jumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That’s it. I really don’t know why this is so hard to understand for some. Same as Richmond wearing purple for AMF, freo having yellow on their starlight, or Essendon having yellow on their cancer jumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Whoa hold up, Freo use yellow? And the Tigers wear purple?? What is the world coming to. That's it, AFL is over, everyone go home.

Red Rooster as a new jumper sponsor for the Saints? Good colour match and it wasn't there in August

View attachment 1552802
Red Rooster could be one of those classic sponsors we look back on if it is done right (how that is I don't know, but you all know what I mean)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UA have had to have put out some of the worst kits in overall presentation in some time - especially given their name and reputation

Might be the wrong place to ask but do we expect special jumpers for ‘magic’ round? I’d say no for 2023 given the short timeframe to get them made, but it would be interesting to see what they’d be like.

Might be the wrong place to ask but do we expect special jumpers for ‘magic’ round? I’d say no for 2023 given the short timeframe to get them made, but it would be interesting to see what they’d be like.
Hawks, freo and the nb teams can probably do something considering they are local suppliers. Would be interesting to see what it would look like. The nrl has never had magic round jumpers, though it does happen in English Rugby league.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back