News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, long time member, not much of a poster. Just had a quick look but I assume nothing has come out yet about Collingwood in 2023?

Also with all the teams opting for neck sponsors now, safe to assume the whole guernsey is up for sale. Only need to look at the NRL or A-League to get inspiration of where the sponsors will pop up next. Shoulders or back of shorts next? Double stacking sponsors on the front? They even managed to shoe-horn the NAB logo into the AFLW logo on all guernsies

Hey guys, long time member, not much of a poster. Just had a quick look but I assume nothing has come out yet about Collingwood in 2023?

Also with all the teams opting for neck sponsors now, safe to assume the whole guernsey is up for sale. Only need to look at the NRL or A-League to get inspiration of where the sponsors will pop up next. Shoulders or back of shorts next? Double stacking sponsors on the front? They even managed to shoe-horn the NAB logo into the AFLW logo on all guernsies
Collingwood along with Sydney won't be known until early next year, because that's how Nike, their kit manufacturer works

Lions have replaced XL Xpress with seemingly the new Caltex logo. Screen-snipped from a player's Insta

70d6cc62-7ab4-491a-8977-c51bc4b2543d-jpeg.1560131

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the design but unless Richmond are in yellow, the clash will still be bad.
The logo says "Essendon vs Richmond" so I would assume that's the home Guernsey and surely Richmond still go with yellow.

tbf though is it an indigenous jersey so who knows what meaning the bird has
I would suggest it has some meaning.
But this is the second Essendon SDN jumper with a mascot of another AFL club on it.
(2017 Kangaroo being the other)

As a piece of art, it's probably pretty good.
My problem with it is it's suitability in regard to how or whether it represents Essendon.
In my opinion, it would be better suited to the West Coast or Hawthorn.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back