News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

An AFL PI is a ridiculously more technical garment than a soccer shirt so it’s not the same scenario. You cannot just whack together any kind of combination of panels for aesthetics and it stand up to the rigours of an AFL game.
It's the opposite, AFL PI is just elsatinated polyester with a GPS sleeve printed on the back.
PI soccer kits have laser cut ventilation, heat bonded seams, rubber heat applied crests, undersleeve mesh etc etc.

It's the opposite, AFL PI is just elsatinated polyester with a GPS sleeve printed on the back.
PI soccer kits have laser cut ventilation, heat bonded seams, rubber heat applied crests, undersleeve mesh etc etc.
The closest thing we have to a soccer kit is the nike guernseys and I'm surprised they don't rip. I'm sure a soccer shirt will rip every single match in the AFL

That Port away with the pinstripe around the vee is giving me 1990s Western Suburbs Magpies vibes with 50% thinner pinstripes
magpies96home.jpg

Don’t fix what isnt broken
Saw a swans promo pic on insta - just looks like the above number sponsor is a fraction bigger

Saw a swans promo pic on insta - just looks like the above number sponsor is a fraction bigger
Good eyes on you if you think this, looks same to me haha! I’m thinking our ‘V’ will have very minor changes, hoping a red Nike tick instead of black and that’s Nike complete for 2023! 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The closest thing we have to a soccer kit is the nike guernseys and I'm surprised they don't rip. I'm sure a soccer shirt will rip every single match in the AFL
Oh yeah definately, but to say that AFL guernseys have more technology put in them is insane tbh, its legit just a lot thicker polyester with a lot of elastane blended in

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back