New Zealand v Sri Lanka

Remove this Banner Ad

Williamson is so impressive. Has the potential to go on to be the best bat the Kiwis have ever had IMO.

Williamson is a gem. Has proved he can score tons against the worlds best too. If only he was Australia's number 3. He'd easily be in the top 3 best bats in Australia too.

Watling can be so average sometimes but every now and then he does this.

I'd kill for an Australian pair to put on 225 at 2.7 RPO to save a match.

Yeah, he can be damm impressive at times - he was at one end for the 6th wicket record with McCullum (when he scored his 300). Both in the 2nd innings too.

Williamson is a gem. Has proved he can score tons against the worlds best too. If only he was Australia's number 3. He'd easily be in the top 3 best bats in Australia too.

better record than kholi with a lot less hype

not a flog either

kane now has his highest ever score, 213*

mccullum doesnt seem like the type to play for a draw, think he'll give his bowlers 10 overs before stumps today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watling can be so average sometimes but every now and then he does this.

I'd kill for an Australian pair to put on 225 at 2.7 RPO to save a match.
Think we might manage it against the Lankan attack though; they are ordinary. Our tail could survive for long periods against them.

Disappointing to see yet another pitch which became a road after day one.

A very courageous declaration. 390 off 107 overs can be chased down these days, especially on this pitch. I would have liked them to bat another 30-40 minutes.

Remarkable turnaround from yesterday, looked like an easy Sri Lankan win and now they'll be battling just to draw the game.

If they bat out the overs playing normal cricket they will get very close to it. It is a very brave declaration. I actually think draw is the least likely result here. With 0-1 down in the series, SL would go for it if they keep wickets in hand.

New Zealand should win the game comfortably from here.

I reckon they Lankans will get bowled out for about 220.

The only way they win is with one 200 run partnership or a couple of 100-150 run partnerships.

4th innings chases are always hard irrespective of the pitch because there is the mental side aswell.

Williamson is so impressive. Has the potential to go on to be the best bat the Kiwis have ever had IMO.
Massive call putting him ahead of Crowe, but that said would love him to be our #3.

Watling must love Wellington two years running has set a world record 6th wicket partnership on the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Zealand v Sri Lanka

Remove this Banner Ad

Back