New Zealand v Sri Lanka

Remove this Banner Ad

Boult took a catch against the Windies early last year that was even better than that one to dismiss Sangakkara. He's a super fielder!
Pretty super cricketer if you ask me!

But wow Kumar, would be tied with the Don if he hadnt of got out for 192 at Hobart that was equally a good innings. Champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect timeslot when on holidays. Wake up and chuck the NZ test straight on. Happy days.
Boxing day was the bomb. Started at 9am with Sri Lanka New Zealand once Aus v India started flipped between them. At 6 went for a walk. Came back, had dinner and watched South Africa v Windies till tea break.

It was great to see the New Zealand crowd give Sanga a good hand. I love the way we barrack in footy but sometimes I watch Cricket and think gee it would be great if footy crowds acknowledged great play. Am I on my own with that thought?

It was great to see the New Zealand crowd give Sanga a good hand. I love the way we barrack in footy but sometimes I watch Cricket and think gee it would be great if footy crowds acknowledged great play. Am I on my own with that thought?

I agree but they are different sports where it's easier to cheer an individual player in cricket than footy.

I read up that Eranga and Lakmal didn't take up Cricket properly until they were 20 :eek:

There's still hope for me yet!
Don Blackie didn't debut for Australia until the age of 46 - you've got plenty of time :)

Remove this Banner Ad

New Zealand v Sri Lanka

Remove this Banner Ad

Back