Prediction Next Coach Sacked (2024 edition)

Next coach sacked

• GWS- Adam Kingsley - Oct 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

More importantly, will it be a coaching merry go around between Hinkley, Goodwin, Beveridge, Simpson, Nicks?

Whos best placed to be the incoming if not?

Lets ****ing go Bevo.

Edit: nevermind, sack the campaigner.
Episode 2 Throw GIF by The Simpsons

If Nicks gets sacked, coupled with a high draft pick & easier draw next year, dare I say the Crows could challenge for Top 4 in 2025.

Big if on the first one though, let's see if they pull the trigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played Simmo.
Was always just waiting to be sacked.

He knew his time was up a long time ago but a healthy payout is worth treading water for.

Not great for the team though and should have been gone well before now.

I'm not sure yet whether it's immediate or end of season, but hardly surprising nonetheless. Playing the way they did with a mostly fit squad suggests he lost the group.

Somehow he's fired with a premiership and 2 grand finals but no grand final as coach Hinkley stays who has coached longer. Bizarro World.

Somehow he's fired with a premiership and 2 grand finals but no grand final as coach Hinkley stays who has coached longer. Bizarro World.

Hinkley has tenure at Port. Simmo didn’t.

Port have never been atrocious under Hinkley like the Eagles have been for the last three seasons under Simpson though, which makes the decision easier flag or not.

Port have never been atrocious under Hinkley
1 final in 5 seasons was pretty atrocious, along with 11 seasons wasted with no grand final appearance, soon to be 12.
like the Eagles have been for the last three seasons under Simpson though, which makes the decision easier flag or not.
No, a premiership and 2 grand finals would make him a God by comparison to Hinkley, 3 abysmal seasons or not.

He is a broken man. Just look at him. Surely you need strength in leadership and drastic change.
I never said I agreed or not, just saying its truly bizarre that a coach with 0 grand finals that's been at a team longer remains, whereas a premiership coach with 2 grand finals coached is sacked.

Said it should have happened years ago when silly Simpson kept playing NicNat, Shuey, Gaff etc. and not developing youth. The one-eyed Weagles supporters couldn't see the train wreck coming.
Yep , even I’m amazed at how deep seated the arrogance runs through that club.

They basically held onto the bloke just to “spite “every one in the football world to try and prove a point/that the club won’t be pressured

In doing so they’ve wasted an entire year of critical development for the team.
With Tassie coming in they couldn’t afford to

Back