Prediction Next Coach Sacked (2024 edition)

Next coach sacked

• GWS- Adam Kingsley - Oct 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Somehow he's fired with a premiership and 2 grand finals but no grand final as coach Hinkley stays who has coached longer. Bizarro World.
Your club is a professional one trying to achieve success, mine is a boy's club where people kick the footy around for a bit of a laugh and anyone who expects anything more is called unreasonable.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Bevo or Nicks to be next.

Hinkley - he seems to be the Telfon Don of Coaching - can't get sacked no matter how bad a job he continues to do every day/month/year.

Bevo or Nicks to be next.

Hinkley - he seems to be the Telfon Don of Coaching - can't get sacked no matter how bad a job he continues to do every day/month/year.
We won't get rid of Nicks this year, unfortunately.

Bevo will be next if the Dogs miss the finals, which is likely.

We won't get rid of Nicks this year, unfortunately.

Bevo will be next if the Dogs miss the finals, which is likely.

I think you will find that Bevo regardless of finals will see out his contract, unless it really went pear shaped

Next Coaches Sacked In Order

1. Kenny Hinkley (End of Season)
2. Matthew Nicks (Mid Season 2025)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tipping a couple of clubs to pull the trigger or seriously consider it in the next few weeks.

Hinkley will go and potentially Goodwin before the end of the season.

Tipping a couple of clubs to pull the trigger or seriously consider it in the next few weeks.

Hinkley will go and potentially Goodwin before the end of the season.

I know it’s been a while for Essendon fans but when’s the last time a club sacked a coach in the 8 in the lead up to finals?

I know it’s been a while for Essendon fans but when’s the last time a club sacked a coach in the 8 in the lead up to finals?

At a guess id say never?
Melbourne arent currently in the 8 and if Port lose to GC this week they are potentially out of the 8 also.
Just my opinion on what will happen.

Back