Next seasons jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

amf87

Debutant
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Does anyone know if next season’s jerseys will be any different to this seasons? I am going to buy a home jersey from the club shop this week as they are on sale for $90, but am just wondering if there will be any changes next season in terms of sponsors etc..

Does anyone know if next season’s jerseys will be any different to this seasons? I am going to buy a home jersey from the club shop this week as they are on sale for $90, but am just wondering if there will be any changes next season in terms of sponsors etc..
If bold and large letters means you are shouting.......then why are you whispering......is this a secret?:confused:

Naughty ;)

I doubt it will change much over the off season, all our sponsors seem to be in place and we don't look to be picking any more up, and they recently adjusted the jumper a season or three ago, so expect know physical difference.

If bold and large letters means you are shouting.......then why are you whispering......is this a secret?:confused:

Haha im at uni in a class so i had to type it in word and paste it cause my tutor keeps coming over and checking on our work
Lol.:D

It will be Hyundai for a while yet. I'd have thought the cool thing is having the most out of date gurnsey. AVCO is a particular favourite. Mine unfortunately is a lamo TOSHIBA strip. :eek:

I have the blue on white square Hyundai logo on my 95 guernsey, wool with collar and pointed backs of the 2 C's in the logo :thumbsu:

Haha yeah i love the old-school jerseys, i'd love a heritage shirt with the old logo but there was no heritage round this season! The great thing about footy is you can buy a shirt and the only thing likely to change for a few years is the sponsor. I have given up on buying soccer shirts because they changed nearly every year!

Dont mean to troll anything, but my father gave me a 1997 carlton M&M's jumper, i dont really hate it as alot of people did. but hey, just thought it was worth a word

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been some whispers about about a massice sponsorship deal being done before the start of the 2009 season. This might impact the logo's on our jumpers for 2009.

Air Etihad?

Doesn't that have to wait on their finalising airport deals/australian routes?

Would be interesting having them appear after our apparel sponsor Nike :D

i bought one for my friend when they had that 'demolition sale' and wasnt sure on what size. Seemed like it was too big for him, do you think they would let me exchange it for a smaller one, only problem is, they didn't give me a receipt. :confused:

i bought one for my friend when they had that 'demolition sale' and wasnt sure on what size. Seemed like it was too big for him, do you think they would let me exchange it for a smaller one, only problem is, they didn't give me a receipt. :confused:

They have a problem, tell them you know certain people. Certain hinteresting people. :cool:

hillbilly.jpg

I work at rebel sport & we were told it is highly unlikely that there will be any changes to the carlton jumper as yet. None that are known to suppliers anyway. I do know the bombers are changing to adidas though. Hope this helps.

I work at rebel sport & we were told it is highly unlikely that there will be any changes to the carlton jumper as yet. None that are known to suppliers anyway. I do know the bombers are changing to adidas though. Hope this helps.

Did I hear on SEN that Rebel have guernseys on sale for $69?

Yes we do have them all at $69 - sale goes until sunday. Also just got an updated email thru today which indicated that we may have a possible sponsor change in 09

I went in to the Carlton store at Faraday Street last week and there was sweet FA in there. The place was a shell. Don't even know why it's opened.

Most of the guernsey's were either 2XL or 3XL. Plenty of those ugly clash guernsey's though. :rolleyes: They are priced at $90 each.

The dopey guy that works there had no idea if they were getting any more gear in ths year. Pretty stupid if you want to buy any Christmas presents.

I'd ring through first to see if they actually have anything in there.

I went in to the Carlton store at Faraday Street last week and there was sweet FA in there. The place was a shell. Don't even know why it's opened.

Most of the guernsey's were either 2XL or 3XL. Plenty of those ugly clash guernsey's though. :rolleyes: They are priced at $90 each.

The dopey guy that works there had no idea if they were getting any more gear in ths year. Pretty stupid if you want to buy any Christmas presents.

I'd ring through first to see if they actually have anything in there.

Carlton Football Club, when it comes to marketing we're just like Manchester United - only different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Next seasons jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back