Par4

All Australian
Suspended
Sep 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Will be Clayton Hinkley.

Great find, polished midfielder who is adding bulk and standing up in the current WAFL finals series.

A pacey mid who will get plenty of opportunity next year.

Will be Clayton Hinkley.

Great find, polished midfielder who is adding bulk and standing up in the current WAFL finals series.

Hard to make that call at this stage, depends on where the kids end up, as it will have a massive impact on how much opportunity they get.

At the moment it's easier to nominate the eligible players from previous drafts.

Hard to make that call at this stage, depends on where the kids end up, as it will have a massive impact on how much opportunity they get.

At the moment it's easier to nominate the eligible players from previous drafts.

He's on Freo's list. Has played a few games this year. Finds plenty of the ball, but does not have a penetrating kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost garauntee you, Rich will not flourish for a few years. He really needs to be told to work harder.

Will he need to be at the top of his game to win it? If he does what he is doing already he'll be hard to beat. Much better than Palmer!-btw, I like Palmer, not a go at Freo at all. I rate Rich tough!

Jack Steven ...... in and under player with good hands, bottom age selection in last years draft - served a full year apprentice with the scorps. Think a young Paul Chapman

Chris Dawes will Win it,

Those I think the Media will give it to Natanui

I almost garauntee you, Rich will not flourish for a few years. He really needs to be told to work harder.
:rolleyes: Rich is all ready streets in front of Hinkley.
Will be Clayton Hinkley.

Watched him play on the weekend. Cant say I was impressed.:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Next years Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back