NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I said fitzy as in Fitzpatrick not Fitzgerald. And as I also said Fennell was on a 2 year deal at mont with next year being the second so Monty would make it hard which they obviously are. Hearing boro will pay a sum to get him across if need be. The reason he is going to boro has nothing to do with money and more of a family reason which hopefully means they will clear him.
Stop dribbling sh*t mate

I said fitzy as in Fitzpatrick not Fitzgerald. And as I also said Fennell was on a 2 year deal at mont with next year being the second so Monty would make it hard which they obviously are. Hearing boro will pay a sum to get him across if need be. The reason he is going to boro has nothing to do with money and more of a family reason which hopefully means they will clear him.
What a croc of sh;t its to do with money no family ties there

What a croc of sh;t its to do with money no family ties there
Ha Ha, you're just bitter because he didn't go back to Hurstbridge. Maybe he didn't want to go to a club that will be avoiding relegation from second to third division within 5 years. Bookmark it.

Apologies, but if your going to make statements, then perhaps be a bit more specific. Especially when trying to distinguish between Fitzpatrick and Fitzgerald by using “Fitzy”.

Ha Ha, you're just bitter because he didn't go back to Hurstbridge. Maybe he didn't want to go to a club that will be avoiding relegation from second to third division within 5 years. Bookmark it.

An interesting call based on how many players under the age of around 23 they have running around week in week out. If they keep all of those I think they'll be far from the bottom of division two in 5 years time. Any reasoning as to why you think that?

An interesting call based on how many players under the age of around 23 they have running around week in week out. If they keep all of those I think they'll be far from the bottom of division two in 5 years time. Any reasoning as to why you think that?
No under 19's and below average junior teams. It has been the downfall of many clubs over time and I don't think Hurstbridge are any different. Even Heidelberg looked vulnerable at some stage this year at being relegated. You can try and get juniors in from other clubs but long term it isn't viable unless you have a never ending supply of cash. Not picking on Hurstbridge it's just an observation.
It is going to be a very close year again for relegation between Hurstbridge, Monty, Nth Heid and Whittlesea for mind.

Speak to you again in 2023

No under 19's and below average junior teams. It has been the downfall of many clubs over time and I don't think Hurstbridge are any different. Even Heidelberg looked vulnerable at some stage this year at being relegated. You can try and get juniors in from other clubs but long term it isn't viable unless you have a never ending supply of cash. Not picking on Hurstbridge it's just an observation.
It is going to be a very close year again for relegation between Hurstbridge, Monty, Nth Heid and Whittlesea for mind.

Speak to you again in 2023
You make an account to pay out on hursty? What's your drama? Who are ya?? I guarantee hursty are north of where they currently are provided they keep their kids "bookmark it"

You make an account to pay out on hursty? What's your drama? Who are ya?? I guarantee hursty are north of where they currently are provided they keep their kids "bookmark it"
Did I hit a raw nerve? You seem to have some insecurities. Big footy is about opinions, if you can't handle it don't get on here and have a sook. Fact is you don't have the juniors to stay in Div 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much out of Heidelberg camp so far with alot of movement already at most other clubs. Dare I say Heidelberg relegated, banyule stay in div 2 and west win the flag and promoted to div 2. heard it here first
Shock horror the Berg Whisperer has no idea about Heidelberg's off season. Won't have to wait too long until you find out.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back