NFL Div 1 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have it on good authority that Angry has offered Eltham player J.Ernest a 2 year contract at Airport West. hes a big fan of him from his days in the red and black.

$750 a game. possible captaincy.

I have it on good authority that Angry has offered Eltham player J.Ernest a 2 year contract at Airport West. hes a big fan of him from his days in the red and black.

The big ERN, kicked a few in the twos one game I saw this yr he was playing in Eltham Twos. A smooth mover with a 2 finger salute after he snags one.

Good deal. Does Ernie come with his gold jacket and famous ability to pull the chicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ryan smith the new coach of the heidelberg football club for 2012!! welcome back ryan!!!

You've bagged him in one breath then asked whether he got a kick at Heidelberg with the next, you genius.

I judged him by his 1K approx a game at monty for 3 Clangers per game.
Didnt see him play ones at HBerg this yr at all. It was more of a sarcastic joke but if your going to stand there and defend his ability and demand of money then be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back