NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Denneth, I believe an recount is in order. Furthermore, lose the margins crap. Ark me! You're only complicating what should be a straight forward thing that any dribbling BigFooty simpleton can follow. If ya get more than one winner they share the booty.

Are you brain dead, it's a tipping comp and the idea is to win, It's got SFA to do with my support for Mario, the Boys or the Club they all know how I feel, Win Loose or draw they have my support.

Sticks and stones Stude - I feel your support could be a little better at the higher level is all im saying... We don't want to see a season with no pingger tips.

Macleod
Northcote Park
2:10 PM / Sat 20 Apr
Location: De Winton Park (Map) - Both great supporters of our services - Macleod will make the canteen order this week so i'll have to go with them
Eltham
W Preston Lakeside
Location: Eltham Central Park (Map) - Eltham have purchased the team tracksuit pants via sports support last week so they get my vote for this one.
Heidelberg
Epping
Location: Warringal Park (Map) - The burgers always get their burgers via sports support food, the only reason I’ve leaned this way today... Support those who support you i say Stude...!
Bundoora
Lower Plenty
Location: Yulong Reserve (Map) - Prob go up and watch a quarter or two - I'll see ya at the bar Damo and i might find you to brutal.
Montmorency
Greensborough
4:10 PM / Sat 20 Apr
Location: Montmorency Park - North Oval (Map) - Both teams get their goods delivered on sports support trucks every Thursday but this week the trucks will be heading to Para Rd so we better get behind them. Try a Higgins Pie FRESH & FANTASTIC...!

Blatant SS Plug... Brain Dead tipster.

Denneth, I believe an recount is in order. Furthermore, lose the margins crap. Ark me! You're only complicating what should be a straight forward thing that any dribbling BigFooty simpleton can follow. If ya get more than one winner they share the booty.

How would you keep tippers interested through the season when the hope of winning is gone...? Solutions...?!?!?

Macleod vs Northcote Park
They do punch above their weight Macleod and they'll put up a fight at home with the trains blaring past, but can't see them winning this time out. The premiers will be up there and there abouts again. Northcote Park by 27 points

Eltham vs West Preston/Lakeside
Backing the coq's again despite them not proving the old Monty choking theory, should easily do it against a team that was by all reports deplorable against what is considered a bottom two side. Eltham need to show some fight this time on their hallowed yellow turf. West Preston/Lakeside by 22 points

Heidelberg vs Epping
Famous club Epping and it's gonna be hard watching them get kicked around all season. No let up from the Tigs this week. Heidelberg by 91 points

Bundoora vs Lower Plenty
Shock of round 1 really. Looks like they've kept up the momentum from their famous win at the showgrounds last year, however a reality check is in order against my beloved Bulls this week, expect the baseball pitch to be a slaughterhouse. Bundoora by 117 points

Montmorency vs Greensborough
Has Monty shaken off the choke tag? Big test this week against the slime who for reasons unknown to anyone but themselves are rallying the bandwagon. The old Para Road derby is going to be a feisty one and am tipping this to be the match of the round. Oh and if anyone wants to look around the tennis courts there I lost a bottle top opener in January, if you find it please PM me, great reward will be offered. Montmorency by 13 points

Northcote Park by 42 over Macleod - Macleod are not up to it this year and will be battling with Epping and Lower for last.
West Preston by 9 over Eltham - both teams will finish mid field.
Heidelberg by 96 over Epping - Very smooth movers of the footy and will use this to establish a line between them and Bundy.
Bundoora by 89 over Lower Plenty - Vinny D will be welcomed back to Bundy with an old fashioned bullying.
Monty by 27 over Greensy - Greensy will test a few teams this year but not the top three.

Denny Denny Denny, what were you drinking when you marked off the tips. I tipped Eltham so unless you know something I don't, I only got 4 not 5.
Please lift your game for next week or you will have KA and Boof prattling on, and you probably don't need that in your life at the moment.
Cheers

Cougars - Macleod will put up a fight in the first half but NP will pull away for a comfortable win after half time

Chooks - from all reports Eltham were not that flash last week, i expect an improved effort but i will take the chooks in a close one.

Bulls - will look to incresae their percentage again

Tigers - not the ideal draw for the newly promoted mob, all these smashings early might can't be good for the psyche

Slime - there is always an upset in every round so i am throwing my vote at this game, classic rivalry and will be match of the round

Round 2
Eltham to bounce back and beat the chooks. With no confidence in this at all, Im just hoping for the wounded home team to show a bit of fight.
Bunnies will win easily over the Bears. Too big, too strong and too hard to beat at Yulong.
Tigers will dismantle Pingers. Extremely rare for Hberg to loose at home and they inflict heavy losses there when opportunity arises
The Mighty & Great Mont Machine will beat the Slime circa 25 points
Northcote will win most of their games and this will be no exception although the Clouds will hang in there for a half a game on their little patch on the side of a hill

Woooooooo. Sorry guys, I have been using the same Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet for the past 4 years and there must be a bug. 1 mistake...ok, 2, not cool......but everyones.....hell I did not drown my sorrows with that much Bundy.

I will fix and post new ladder....

Cheers and sorry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After three years of only a few mistakes my Excel Spreadsheet shit it self and only sorted the result columns and not the names......ALL FIXED. Thanks to all for alerting me. BTW, to PM (Private Message) on the top right hand side you will see a menu for INBOX. You should be able to figure it from there. Not a biggie just saves space.

So, here is what I hope is a correct result for Round 1. Again if there are any errors please PM me. For those from previous years will know BigFooty changed a few things last year and I have been struggling getting legible ladders posted. We will see how we go. Cheers

Code:
	                   Rd 1
bearfan	                   5
Chet_Wynd	           5
Eagles_JC	           5
nosecondprize	           5
Pheonix20	           5
tezzdog	                   5
The Boof	           5
1876	                   4
Cotchin 9	           4
Denny Crane	           4
Drainbead	           4
Hoggy	                   4
MagpieMoments	           4
MarchingOnTogether	   4
Settingthemstraight	   4
showpony25	           4
simmsroadspy	           4
THEOX	                   4
Tigerkelly	           4
Turnstiles	           4
apexx	                   3
Don Draper	           3
herman01	           3
King 20	                   3
SickPig	                   3
Sports_Support	           3
Stude289	           3
The Big Lion	           3
underbelly	           3
David Schwarz	           2
montyboy69	           2
Mr Cannons	           2

1. Sorry for errors I hope I have fixed.
2. Read the seventh rule on the front page.
3. ;)

Northcote Park...Back to the winners list
Eltham..............Bounce back at home
Heidelberg.........The nightmare continues for super
Bundoora...........Never miss a chance to beat up an ex coach
Monty...............Too much fire power

Cougars by 2 goals. Matty Pow to kick 4 for the losers.

Eltham vs West Preston/Lakeside
Roosters by 5 goals. Budgie from the Panthers to put through a goal-of-the-year contender

Heidelberg vs Epping
Berg by 20 goals. Joshy Totino to dominate despite getting his hair nearly pulled right off in the 1st qtr.

Bundoora vs Lower Plenty
Bulls by 7 goals. Ben Shelton to stuff up 75% of his kickouts.

Mont by less than a kick. Keg on legs Gunn to get 30 clearances.

Thanks Denny for the corrected standings and thanks for taking control of all the madhouse residents .....
Okay,
Eltham vs West Preston
Heidelberg vs Epping
Bundoora vs Lower Plenty

Macleod Vs Northcote Cougars by 80 Points (Violato to kick 4)
Eltham Vs West Preston West by 36 Points (shit game)
Heidelberg Vs Epping Heidelberg by 120 Points (Kreuzer to miss another from the goal square)
Bundoora Vs Lower Plenty Bundoora by 130 Points (Moorcroft to take another mark of the year contender)
Montmorency Vs Greensborough Montmorency by 60 points (Pee Wee Pavitt to kick 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Back