NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Bundoora.............bounce back at home
Lower Plenty........flipped a coin
Greensy...............west back to reality this week
Northcote Park......too good for the pingers
Heidelberg.............ripping game

Macleod vs Lower Plenty - Macleod at home. Just.

Epping vs Northcote Park - Cougars to win by plenty.

Montmorency vs Heidelberg - Berg by a few goals.

Greensborough vs West Preston/Lakeside - Boro on their own dung-hill.

Bundoora vs Eltham - Bulls by plenty.

Expect some significant announced team changes will have those early-bird selections in a flutter.

Macleod vs Lower Plenty Expect the Roos to break their duck in a close game
Epping vs Northcote Park Don't think the Blues would have targeted this one for a win
Montmorency vs Heidelberg The big outs for the Tigers tips the scales in the Maggies favour
Greensborough vs West Preston The Roosters to go back-to-back wins
Bundoora vs Eltham Can't see the Panthers troubling the Bulls this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macleod vs Lower Plenty. Dunno what has happened to the bears after their round 1 win and only really confident on Macleod due to home ground, could be a draw though.
Epping vs Northcote Park. Great first up win but the Premiers play a little bit different that their last weeks opponent.
Montmorency vs Heidelberg. Close game, not much in it I think.
Greensborough vs West Preston Slime at home hard to beat. Another real close one.
Bundoora vs Eltham. A team of injuries at Eltham will see them not close to the Bulls this time.

Still close with some very interesting rounds coming up. I will be AWOL from the footy next weekend but will still have the ladder up hopefully by Tuesday.

All the best.

DC

Code:
                Rd 4  Total
THEOX              5    17
Chet_Wynd          4    17
The Boof           4    17
Stude289           5    16
Tigerkelly         5    16
1876               4    16
Hoggy              4    16
tezzdog            3    15
Turnstiles         5    15
Eagles_JC          4    15
MarchingOnTogether 4    15
Pheonix20          4    15
Settingthemstraight4    15
simmsroadspy       4    15
bearfan            3    15
underbelly         5    14
herman01           4    14
Denny Crane        3    14
Sports_Support     4    13
Mr Cannons         3    13
Cotchin 9          1    13
DownTheWing        4    12
King 20            2    12
apexx              1    12
MagpieMoments      1    12
David Schwarz      4    11
SickPig            4    11
montyboy69         1    7

My weekly scoop of crap to kick the week off

Northcote Park vs Eltham

The cougars are playing themselves into a nice velvet roll and if the momentum keeps going it won't be long until they catch up to the pies and the tigers. Their opponent put on another brave face against a superior bunnies outfit last week and have already proven that when the time arises they can be a nuisance to the top sides. Cougars will be favourites but I wouldn't want to give Eltham a sniff in this game. Northcote Park by 26 points

Macleod vs Epping

Macleod got a much needed win against a bears outfit that was lame at best and are hoping this is just one of many to come in what is shaping up to be a tense dog fight at the bottom. Birdies are telling me Epping is slowly improving, but the emphasis was on that word, slowly. Can they improve enough to beat the drop? Two teams that will be going at this one hard, but in this instance Macleod will once again get my benefit of the doubt as the home team. Macleod by 31 points

Montmorency vs Bundoora

The pies pulverised a depleted Heidelberg outfit and showed once again they are an incredible force to be reckoned with on their day, and they face another challenger again this week in my bunnies. Bundoora have neither failed nor succeeded thus far, with their results falling short of what the ever demanding Plenty Road faithful require to quench their thirst, and I know for a fact there are some nervous heads floating around that way considering the large investment into the side this year. Monty has new unsuspecting victims walking their way this weekend I'm sad to say, having said that however there is a slight glimmer of hope if the bulls can rough the pies up early on that things can be different. Match of the round for me, Para Road has dished up its fair share of entertainment this year so far. Montmorency by 39 points

Greensborough vs Lower Plenty

Much like their neighbours at the other end of the Circuit, the slime are being fed a helpless wandering soul for Saturday lunch. After dining out on poultry last week bear is now on the menu and not even the craziest people at Larundel in its heyday would tip against them this week. Lower Plenty played across the tracks and were mowed down by the Macleod express, where did that first round effort go? Greensborough by 68 points

Heidelberg vs West Preston/Lakeside

I've kept the faith with the coqs thus far but in this matchup, and especially after last weeks dismal effort, they're looking straight down the barrel. Heidelberg were humiliated last week after their minor hiccup against another fellow member of the current big four and will be rightly seething. The tigers can smell blood and unfortunately for WPL chicken is once again on the menu. I'm quietly chuffed about fitting in so many food puns this week, until next time. Heidelberg by 71 points

Northcote Park v Eltham
Macleod v Epping
Montmorency v Bundoora
Greensborough v Lower Plenty
Heidelberg v West Preston

Full book of Sports Supporting clubs this week - Enjoy the hot dogs guys.

Hmm two points off the lead this early, now I know how heidelberg feel.
Northcote will win by 35p
Macleod will win by 16p
:confused:Bundoora have not won at Mont since Vinnie D was coaching - Monty by 17
Greensy over LP by 26
Heidelberg to bounce back by 75

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Back