NFL Div 2 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To you THE HURRICANE "silliest quote of the year goes to you" Morang will not get flogged by the likes of stars, lalor, thomo etc.

and to FREEDOM TO SPEAK, I think you are on the mark or close to. GO LIONS....

Silliest quote of the year goes to you.
Morang will struggle all year, wont make finals and will get flogged by the likes of Stars, lalor,Thomo,etc. Pingers and Creek will have a field day on you blokes.
HAHAHAHAHA!! please i'm not going to argue with you now because pre season is only just getting underway now but in 10 months time then jump on here and tell me if i was right or wrong.
i never said that morang were gonna come up to div 2 and dominate the comp like they did last year and beat epping and creek. maybe they will both beat morang each time they play but morang wont be disgraced like your expecting believe me.

Silliest quote of the year goes to you.
Morang will struggle all year, wont make finals and will get flogged by the likes of Stars, lalor,Thomo,etc. Pingers and Creek will have a field day on you blokes.

morang have talked the talk for many years, now have a listen that they finally got some silver ware! straight back to div 2 they'll be

To sweet as 2 and the hurricane, I realize you must be hurting right now, going thru the grief pocess, considering your team mernda were dying last season, and your lashing out at south morang is ok cause we are tough, but I suggest you concentrate on your fellow div 3 teams, I am sure they look forward seeing how good all your new recruits are.

g'day.

Just moved to the area and looking for a new team, im 26 and been playing since i was 10, most suited to a forward line position, any intrest give me a buzz on here, cheers :thumbsu:

morang have talked the talk for many years, now have a listen that they finally got some silver ware! straight back to div 2 they'll be
Oh Aqua, you used to talk the talk when you were there but soon sooked up when you could and would not take instruction from big Ronnie.(same with the Bug and later the Mernda coach) You then then became the greatest WHITE ANT of all time because you dont like team discipline, never have. After watching a couple of your prima donna performances last year standing with hands on hips like a little teapot stamping your foot while watching your opponent run down the ground, looking across at the coaches bench as if it was their fault. Perhaps a game with the netballers would better suit your attack on the ball or lack of.
Take a look in the Websters dictionary next to word white ant is a picture of you:thumbsdown:

Oh Aqua, you used to talk the talk when you were there but soon sooked up when you could and would not take instruction from big Ronnie.(same with the Bug and later the Mernda coach) You then then became the greatest WHITE ANT of all time because you dont like team discipline, never have. After watching a couple of your prima donna performances last year standing with hands on hips like a little teapot stamping your foot while watching your opponent run down the ground, looking across at the coaches bench as if it was their fault. Perhaps a game with the netballers would better suit your attack on the ball or lack of.
Take a look in the Websters dictionary next to word white ant is a picture of you:thumbsdown:

If these comments are correct, why would Mernda who I assume are trying to establish a new fresh culture after the years of turmoil, keep this guy on the list?

If these comments are correct, why would Mernda who I assume are trying to establish a new fresh culture after the years of turmoil, keep this guy on the list?
Spoke to a few Mernda boys the other week and they said they told him to **** off at the end of last year. No other club would want him so he is staying where he is not wanted.

looks like it will be a very competitve year next year

my take on what the ladder might look like

Epping
Creek
North
Lalor/Thomo
Thomo/Lalor
Morang
Fitzroy
Hurstbridge

I think Thomo will be a chance to sneak into the 4 next year.
In my opinion they are the side with the most potential in the bottom 4. on all three occasions when i played them this year, they played some really good patches of football and have some talented kids with a hunger for the peel coming through. any thoughts?

Spoke to a few Mernda boys the other week and they said they told him to **** off at the end of last year. No other club would want him so he is staying where he is not wanted.
Heard he was offered many $ to stay at mernda last season, due to so many leaving, it will be interesting to see what happens next season:D

Look at the keyboard warriors come out and attack this kid yet again.
Have any of you guys spoken with the kid recently to help remedy his perceived flaws?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the keyboard warriors come out and attack this kid yet again.
Have any of you guys spoken with the kid recently to help remedy his perceived flaws?
So True, real tough when behind a key board, cyber bullying, how much media attention has been highlighted about this plight, yet it continues...... I enjoy the footy side of this web, but all the other crap should be left for the footy field where they can sort it out face to face. That's of course,if they are footy players and not just B...S... artists.

So True, real tough when behind a key board, cyber bullying, how much media attention has been highlighted about this plight, yet it continues...... I enjoy the footy side of this web, but all the other crap should be left for the footy field where they can sort it out face to face. That's of course,if they are footy players and not just B...S... artists.

The ones attacking the kid are long past their prime.
Late 30's to mid 40's the lot of them. They must feel great attacking a kid in his twenties over the internet

lets forget all that rubbish, with all the clubs back lets talk about whos impressed so far have new recruits looked good and fitted in and who looks like they are ready to step up at each club. lalor, epping,north and diamo who have they recruited and how do they look all 4 clubs very quiet on here

I was not attacking the boy, what I was highlighting is that Mernda eat their own(on and and off the field)instead of siiting down with him, they just chip away and then the issues spreads around the Club and....oh there isn' a 4th division is there..shades of 2010.

lets forget all that rubbish, with all the clubs back lets talk about whos impressed so far have new recruits looked good and fitted in and who looks like they are ready to step up at each club. lalor, epping,north and diamo who have they recruited and how do they look all 4 clubs very quiet on here
Few new faces down epping way and a few old faces returning, good numbers and everyone has tested better than they did this time last yr. very good feeling around the place

have a look at u blokes bagging out aqua, his got his own big footy account on here under his own name, he may have a few discipline issues on field, but most of the club did last year after the year we had, alot of the younger guys look up 2 aqua as he gives advice and tries to get the younger guys from the club to improve there football ability!

Just wanted to clarify i have not been posting any of this crap.I have nothing against South Morang or anyone who plays there.
Anyone who knows me knows that!.

Few new faces down epping way and a few old faces returning, good numbers and everyone has tested better than they did this time last yr. very good feeling around the place

Have the new blokes got the quality to replace the losses of King,Hollows,Loorham and Cowie?

"A delay in works on the Fitzroy Stars' new home ground, Sir Douglas Nicholls Oval, means the ground will not be available until June and the Stars have successfully requested to play their opening seven matches of 2012 away from home.

It means that six matches from the previously-released fixture have been switched, with North Heidelberg to now host the Stars in Round 2, and Lalor and Diamond Creek now playing home matches against Fitzroy in rounds 3 and 7 respectively.

Conversely, Fitzroy will now play home games in rounds 9, 10 and 14, when it had previously been drawn away from home."

7 away games could be a difficult way to start the season, but if the Stars are in a good position after the 7 rounds they should have a good shot at making the top 4 with 9 home games from the final 11 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back