NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus the others...

Who we talking?

Would certainly need to continue to top up to challenge in division 2, however there are a handful there who will more than hold their own.

Ratta, Barclay, Kelly, Biscontin, Gumbleton, Smith, Italia, Mcdonald, Edwards are all quality players.

Think they will surprise a few and if they keep this list and add a couple more then will certainly finish higher than expected.

Who we talking?

Would certainly need to continue to top up to challenge in division 2, however there are a handful there who will more than hold their own.

Ratta, Barclay, Kelly, Biscontin, Gumbleton, Smith, Italia, Mcdonald, Edwards are all quality players.

Think they will surprise a few and if they keep this list and add a couple more then will certainly finish higher than expected.

L.Giles leaves and they win a flag, will he go back after the success or will he stay chasing cash ??

Who we talking?

As well as Allery, Yarwood, Keaths add in miki and stanton. They will be fine adding a few extras they will beat tommo, watsy, lalor and could pinch a couple from the higher teams

Is there another option?

Congrats Crazy on the win mate - magic!

Alot of hard work done by the bears over the years to get that win - bringing in the youth, with some shrewd recruitment of top end talent that everyone in this comp needs to do at some stage.

Think you will go 'ok' in Div 2 next year also from what I have watched. :)

Chump.

Congrats Crazy on the win mate - magic!

Alot of hard work done by the bears over the years to get that win - bringing in the youth, with some shrewd recruitment of top end talent that everyone in this comp needs to do at some stage.

Think you will go 'ok' in Div 2 next year also from what I have watched. :)

Chump.
I would concur. Very good game. Will do well.

Ps who is Miki?

On night shift,

BREAKING NEWS !!!
South morangs president ejected after that disgusting incident that occurred after there GF loss.
Wouldn't let him run me a hot bath let alone a football club!

NFL has asked the South Morang senior president and the junior president to step down. Will also not allow a certain family and other past executive members to stand for positions . flipping feral club. Close the club down. Bunch of drunk flogs. Is there any truth to last years treasurer being also ousted because of stealing money from the club????
This pathetic club needs to be exited from the NFL and put in Darwin somewhere.
this club needs to be cleaned up from all the drunk slurring foul mouthed idiots. What a disgraceful culture

NFL has asked the South Morang senior president and the junior president to step down. Will also not allow a certain family and other past executive members to stand for positions . ruddy feral club. Close the club down. Bunch of drunk flogs. Is there any truth to last years treasurer being also ousted because of stealing money from the club????
This pathetic club needs to be exited from the NFL and put in Darwin somewhere.
this club needs to be cleaned up from all the drunk slurring foul mouthed idiots. What a disgraceful culture
Why should Darwin be penalised?

On night shift,

BREAKING NEWS !!!
South morangs president ejected after that disgusting incident that occurred after there GF loss.
Wouldn't let him run me a hot bath let alone a football club!
so how does it feel being from a unsuccessful club on and off the ground. Bunch of flogs!!! I still remember going there this year and the feral women were worst the blokes. Your whole club is an embarrassment to football. Women walking around with there tinnies and swearing. Fantastic culture down there. The northern suburbs needs another tip. Maybe use south Morang football club as the tip, at least that rubbish is better than the rubbish you have had there for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so how does it feel being from a unsuccessful club on and off the ground. Bunch of flogs!!! I still remember going there this year and the feral women were worst the blokes. Your whole club is an embarrassment to football. Women walking around with there tinnies and swearing. Fantastic culture down there. The northern suburbs needs another tip. Maybe use south Morang football club as the tip, at least that rubbish is better than the rubbish you have had there for years.

Hahaha I don't know, the rubbish that was dished up at south Morang on Saturday was disgusting!!! Heard it from players and people there.
What a joke of a president he should be embarrassed, taking car loads of people with weapons to your own club To cause trouble...
that wouldn't happen in the worst clubs going around

Oh w
Hahaha I don't know, the rubbish that was dished up at south Morang on Saturday was disgusting!!! Heard it from players and people there.
What a joke of a president he should be embarrassed, taking car loads of people with weapons to your own club To cause trouble...
that wouldn't happen in the worst clubs going around

Oh wait he's no longer president

One thing you cant fault them on is the decision to sack the coach mid year, clearly had the desired effect getting them to the big dance.

One thing you cant fault them on is the decision to sack the coach mid year, clearly had the desired effect getting them to the big dance.

Not too sure about that , It was the presidents decision to do that when the club had only lost one game . As a couple of the older guys didn't like the fact they were totally lied to about the whole situation they walked , a couple were also pushed which probably did help the team , however after watching the grand final I certainly walked away thinking they really could of done with the likes of maghamez and harrison on the day . Hopefully the club sticks together because the young kids really respect Hally and I think there not too far off it

Not too sure about that , It was the presidents decision to do that when the club had only lost one game . As a couple of the older guys didn't like the fact they were totally lied to about the whole situation they walked , a couple were also pushed which probably did help the team , however after watching the grand final I certainly walked away thinking they really could of done with the likes of maghamez and harrison on the day . Hopefully the club sticks together because the young kids really respect Hally and I think there not too far off it

Not sure if your aware but they made it to the prelim last year ! They still made finals and at the end of the day they lost the GF this year so really same result, both years made finals but still in div 3.

Not sure if your aware but they made it to the prelim last year ! They still made finals and at the end of the day they lost the GF this year so really same result, both years made finals but still in div 3.

Yeah I'm aware of that what's your point ? I'm saying that furthermore stated getting rid of the coach had the desired affect I'm saying I'm not sure it did?

Yeah I'm aware of that what's your point ? I'm saying that furthermore stated getting rid of the coach had the desired affect I'm saying I'm not sure it did?
well they still made a GF and got rid of a coach who got rubbed out for being involved in an altercation during a game so it wasn't the wrong call

well they still made a GF and got rid of a coach who got rubbed out for being involved in an altercation during a game so it wasn't the wrong call

That's your opinion my friend, I wouldn't of called it getting involved anyway I hope for the players sake the joint gets sorted out some really good people down there unfortunately a few people continually bring the club down its time for a few fresh faces and too move on the people who bring the club down

Y
That's your opinion my friend, I wouldn't of called it getting involved anyway I hope for the players sake the joint gets sorted out some really good people down there unfortunately a few people continually bring the club down its time for a few fresh faces and too move on the people who bring the club down

Yeah not sure about that decision, from what I heard the president wanted to bring in 2 new coaches with him so he used any excuse!!
If the coach kept his job they probably would of gone the journey, from my experiences switching coaches through a season unsettles a side

You've got to be joking? Both those blokes couldnt move 2 years ago let alone now

I doubt Maghamez and Harrison being out there for South would have done much considering Banyule's backline toweled them up when they first met during the season.

I doubt Maghamez and Harrison being out there for South would have done much considering Banyule's backline toweled them up when they first met during the season.

Maybe , maybe not but both of them would have taken key position back man out of the game and freed up the younger boys , harrison wasn't really playing forward anyway at the start of the year and was probably close to leading the clubs b&f when left and maghamez had gone on to kick 60 off this season , just my opinion it may have also gone the other way and slowed them down too much doesn't matter now what's done is done and banyule were a very good outfit on the day

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back