NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been hearing a few whispers that Epping have picked up 2 South Morang players, along with 2 players from lower plenty over the course of one week. Stay tuned to my next post will be the best one yet

Kilmore got up by around 9-10 goals over the 6 qtrs.

Colliss played for Kilmore & Boyall for Broadford which was a bit strange.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Very strange, jacana posted about brad playing there just recently with his brother

W

Why is Laurimar playing St Marys quite odd, I reckon good one them for wanting a hard hit out
How is it not odd, Who wouldn’t love to beat up on a team that you play during the season to get the edge

W

Why is Laurimar playing St Marys quite odd, I reckon good one them for wanting a hard hit out
It’s extremely weird Burger I can’t recall any clubs playing against another club from the same div in the same league before. Why would competing clubs give another club such an open look at what they are doing when they play in round 4? And if they weren’t playing at full strength why would you bother? Kudos to your mob for challenging themselves.

Been hearing a few whispers that Epping have picked up 2 South Morang players, along with 2 players from lower plenty over the course of one week. Stay tuned to my next post will be the best one yet
Whispers? Just drop the names karatekid we all know you play for Epping.

Slightly different note but will Morang have enough numbers to fill 2 sides? It seems everybody is leaving

Kilmore got up by around 9-10 goals over the 6 qtrs.

Colliss played for Kilmore & Boyall for Broadford which was a bit strange.

Spot on Iceman.
Hope those lads were playing to get match fitness rather than help out with numbers? The numbers in the first two terms where I thought the kids were playing looked a little light on to me?
I hope they fill there sides
Anyway McCulloch kicked a bag, got silver service from the K town Mids.

Whispers? Just drop the names karatekid we all know you play for Epping.

Slightly different note but will Morang have enough numbers to fill 2 sides? It seems everybody is leaving
Would love to know who these players are.... talking shit I reckon

Spot on Iceman.
Hope those lads were playing to get match fitness rather than help out with numbers? The numbers in the first two terms where I thought the kids were playing looked a little light on to me?

Accurate gauge to where Kilmore is at will be this coming weekend against Wallan

Spot on Iceman.

Collis was just playing to get a run in. Cricket finals and a few boys away dropped the numbers but nothing to worry about there.
And from what I seen Kilmore looked pretty good. Kilmore mids dominated.
Will a tough hit out against Wallan but that's what u want coming into the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collis was just playing to get a run in. Cricket finals and a few boys away dropped the numbers but nothing to worry about there.
And from what I seen Kilmore looked pretty good. Kilmore mids dominated.
Will a tough hit out against Wallan but that's what u want coming into the season.

Unless you're a genuine chance of gaining a late signature I see little point in playing blokes to simply allow them a run.

Providing both camps roll out near there better compliment in the second part of the day, if Kilmore get within 10-12 goals of Wallan I'd personally take that as a positive :thumbsu:

It’s extremely weird Burger I can’t recall any clubs playing against another club from the same div in the same league before. Why would competing clubs give another club such an open look at what they are doing when they play in round 4? And if they weren’t playing at full strength why would you bother? Kudos to your mob for challenging themselves.
Yeah I see your point and agree with Kudos to them, I guess when you look at it Laurimar has the most to gain to practice match against probably the best in their div. I don't think Laurimar will be giving away any secrets on the day, I mean no disrespect to to them

Was just drivng pst Epping traing and thort id pop in a geez, can confrm they had a few knew playrs down, 2definalty from lower plenty as dey we’re wearing the lower shorts. Will be interesting to see if they sine.

Was just drivng pst Epping traing and thort id pop in a geez, can confrm they had a few knew playrs down, 2definalty from lower plenty as dey we’re wearing the lower shorts. Will be interesting to see if they sine.
Did see Digby Morrell down at Epping aswell. Any word how got down there? Maybe div 2 footy got him over the line?

Last edited:
Did see Digby Morrell down at Epping aswell. Any word how got down there? Maybe div 2 footy got him over the line?

Ye mate ur not wrong, he came down 2 test out da waterz, he even brouht down a mate, he didn’t look up 2 ones standrd but had a body lik a godess

Ye mate ur not wrong, he came down 2 test out da waterz, he even brouht down a mate, he didn’t look up 2 ones standrd but had a body lik a godess

Can't tell if you're serious karate, your spelling is horrendous, but after all you are from Epping...any who, do you have a name?
My source that Digby was down there is reliable so I'll have to believe it. Great news for such a young side.

Enough is enough of this Epping bullshit, they’ve ****ed off and are irrelevant now.

Who do we have penciled in for finals. PH St Mary Southy nd Mernda for me

Unless the league decide to shake thing up again

Enough is enough of this Epping bullshit, they’ve ****** off and are irrelevant now.

Who do we have penciled in for finals. PH St Mary Southy nd Mernda for me

Unless the league decide to shake thing up again

I certainly think that is very generous to Morang from you bud, considering what they have left to play with.
Ill take PH, st marys, heidelberg west then mernda. Southy to just miss out. Reservoir, lalor, laurimar and kilmore all to struggle against the top 5.

I certainly think that is very generous to Morang from you bud, considering what they have left to play with.
Ill take PH, st marys, heidelberg west then mernda. Southy to just miss out. Reservoir, lalor, laurimar and kilmore all to struggle against the top 5.

Mail is that Rezza are pickin up a few west rejects waitin on transfers to clear

I can confirm that Dons
Just recently moved down to epping and I think he is signing on as an assistant coach. Should be handy considering he is one of the all time greats to have played for the greater western sydney giants.

That's great news, how about we move this to the div 2 forum? Sure this boys want to talk about the div 3 and Epping signing a washed up great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back