NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I heard he just tweeked his knee in a contest, he was down for a bit then walked off but didn’t return to the track. An Acl injury to him would be devistating for the burras who are red hot contenders this year. I hope he’s alright, he was my pick for Comp Bnf.
He is fine will play round 1

Is it true Ronald’s blew out his knee on Tuesday whilst training? If so would be a big blown for the Burra who are in red hot contention for the flag this year. Doing an ACL isn’t good for anyone and very hard to come back from. Can anyone confirm this??
Hopefully not the case, nobody wants to see a champion player injured!

Is it true Ronald’s blew out his knee on Tuesday whilst training? If so would be a big blown for the Burra who are in red hot contention for the flag this year. Doing an ACL isn’t good for anyone and very hard to come back from. Can anyone confirm this??

Where do u guys get your terrible info?
Burras aren't even training on Tuesday night's

Can confirm Ronald's injury is true. Have spoken with insiders at Whatmough Park and they have said they are not sure whether it is an ACL yet, however they are concerned over his ability to play for a larger chunk of the start of 2018 as worst case it does look like a meniscus.

Stopped over at high st tonight nd had a look at the boys in blue gotta say the league might hav got this one right 40+ on the track and they look in good nick. Acqulina moving well nd lee Judd put on some more size.

Can confirm Ronald's injury is true. Have spoken with insiders at Whatmough Park and they have said they are not sure whether it is an ACL yet, however they are concerned over his ability to play for a larger chunk of the start of 2018 as worst case it does look like a meniscus.
Although it's hard for the burra to lose the best player in the comp, especially with a young side. Time for the likes of Coco and Winhcome to step up and take this division by the scruff of the neck.

Practice match reports so far that I've come across -
Laurimar beat turtles quite comfortably - Turtles struggling to field one side
St marys over O/P easily when seniors took over however like above mentioned, O/P had a few missing
West played watsy and I hear probably a goal in it either way with both teams missing a couple, west rested a few against Manningham on the weekend and would've come out 10-12+ goals better
Kilmore played broadford in a high standard game not sure of scores?
P/H played Warrandyte last night in their first practice match and haven't heard much about Rezza and not sure what the Lalor diamo game was like....

Laurimar playing st marys in a practice match this weekend which is quite odd...west to play kinglake, Mernda playing Coburg districts, Kilmore playing wallan and no news out of morang
Mernda v Coburg district
Practice match reports so far that I've come across -
Laurimar beat turtles quite comfortably - Turtles struggling to field one side
St marys over O/P easily when seniors took over however like above mentioned, O/P had a few missing
West played watsy and I hear probably a goal in it either way with both teams missing a couple, west rested a few against Manningham on the weekend and would've come out 10-12+ goals better
Kilmore played broadford in a high standard game not sure of scores?
P/H played Warrandyte last night in their first practice match and haven't heard much about Rezza and not sure what the Lalor diamo game was like....

Laurimar playing st marys in a practice match this weekend which is quite odd...west to play kinglake, Mernda playing Coburg districts, Kilmore playing wallan and no news out of morang
Watched mernda v Coburg districts last night. Mernda looking the goods with a 2 point loss to the premiership favourites in edfl .
New recruits down there looked good with #50 ramping it up in the last 2 quarters. Overall looks like mernda will have a good year. Great move securing Derrick.

Although it's hard for the burra to lose the best player in the comp, especially with a young side. Time for the likes of Coco and Winhcome to step up and take this division by the scruff of the neck.
Coco and winchcombe? When did this become a 3rd division seconds forum?

Lalor up against Westmeadows today according to their facebook page. Tough hit out. Failed to mention that they're up against their u19s side though

Lalor up against Westmeadows today according to their facebook page. Tough hit out. Failed to mention that they're up against their u19s side though
With uncertainty on our future, Westmeadows (who will be fielding 5 sides this year) we’re kind enough to pencil in a PLAN B for us... A scattering of A fringe, B and 19’s played... Their senior group played Therry.

Very kind of them and we didn’t want to upset another clubs preparation in the event we didn’t field a side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took me dog 4 a walk on satay to watch the Epping thurds in da criket grandfinal only 2 find dat the footbul club were having a intRa club on da bek ovel. Decided 2 watch da footy insteed haha. Very Gud signs 4 Epping with da young guns dominating. Alec Bucchan dominated out of da center lookin very fit and fast, the young tall lanky fella with black hair up forward dominated, he mustv kiked Lik 5 goals.the captain Stavelh looked real good. Yung guns Hughes and Judd didnt stand out Lik they usually do which cood be a gud ting because some game u win lose, you some some. all in or, things looked god, they moved da ball quick and will really be able 2 contend wif pantin hill I reckon.

Took me dog 4 a walk on satay to watch the Epping thurds in da criket grandfinal only 2 find dat the footbul club were having a intRa club on da bek ovel. Decided 2 watch da footy insteed haha. Very Gud signs 4 Epping with da young guns dominating. Alec Bucchan dominated out of da center lookin very fit and fast, the young tall lanky fella with black hair up forward dominated, he mustv kiked Lik 5 goals.the captain Stavelh looked real good. Yung guns Hughes and Judd didnt stand out Lik they usually do which cood be a gud ting because some game u win lose, you some some. all in or, things looked god, they moved da ball quick and will really be able 2 contend wif pantin hill I reckon.
I dare say that young forward kicking 5 was Ex West Coburg boy Sage Dicello...has a knack to kick goals that kid! I sort of miss him. Might come down to the ping after all :p

Heidelberg west flogged kinglake In a praccy today, and being fairly competitive
Against Watsonia a few weeks back.
If the mail going around about st Mary’s ronalds is true. The boys from west Heidelberg would
Nearly be favourites for the flag

Unless you're a genuine chance of gaining a late signature I see little point in playing blokes to simply allow them a run.

Providing both camps roll out near there better compliment in the second part of the day, if Kilmore get within 10-12 goals of Wallan I'd personally take that as a positive :thumbsu:

Looks like a positive mate.

Who else were good for both sides ?
Wallan take a good side in ?

Ruckman was very good. Kite's brother I believe, which ensured the midfield had a pretty decent share of it. Backline looks a bit fragile.

Wallan had about 5 or 6 out. Thought the young fellas were all very good along with Campbell and Rexhapi.

surly you are taking the piss out of us with your spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back