NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting result played out at Whatmough Park, st marys looking quite impressive. Interesting to know West big man Coulson still looking like one the premier big man of the comp.
west missing key play makers in the middle of ground which was quite noticeable as that’s where the game was won. After halftime st Mary’s really ran away with the game west looking quite sluggish could playing 5 praccy matches be a factor??

Interesting result played out at Whatmough Park, st marys looking quite impressive. Interesting to know West big man Coulson still looking like one the premier big man of the comp.
west missing key play makers in the middle of ground which was quite noticeable as that’s where the game was won. After halftime st Mary’s really ran away with the game west looking quite sluggish could playing 5 praccy matches be a factor??

Looked like coulson came back a bit heavy, was cooked by half time
And wests new look midfield held their own in the contest, but a severe lack of legspeed on the outside is what hurt them

5 Practice matches?? That's ridiculous. Miki is out for half the season, far too reliant on him.

Doesn't look good.
Agree it doesnt look good on video. Looks to be fending off Fowler as he came to him, but regardless it struck him high. NFL have removed play from highlights package now so likely he is being booked. Vision still on full match replay. He wont be wanting to get more than a couple of weeks after the 10 last year.

I may have missed it but can someone from Lalor explain why they are wearing those colours.

I am sure there is a reason behind it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may have missed it but can someone from Lalor explain why they are wearing those colours.

I have no idea but my best guess would be due to the influx of new players and uncertainty around their future early doors that theirs would still be on order.

Last edited:

They look like NFNL practice match jumpers. As they have changed jumper design. Probably not arrived from the supplier. Usually takes 6 weeks. Only just a few weeks ago they were confirmed as definitely going ahead in 2018

Agree it doesnt look good on video. Looks to be fending off Fowler as he came to him, but regardless it struck him high. NFL have removed play from highlights package now so likely he is being booked. Vision still on full match replay. He wont be wanting to get more than a couple of weeks after the 10 last year.

You're being generous. He elbowed him straight in the head after disposing of the footy. It's not in the same suburb as a fend off.

You're being generous. He elbowed him straight in the head after disposing of the footy. It's not in the same suburb as a fend off.

Certainly looks that way, how often do you fend off someone when you don't have the footy anymore. Doesn't look good when you consider who he took out of the game too.

Panton Hill need to improve a hell of a lot if they are going to play finals going by Saturdays effort.
Will be interesting to see how they go against Laurimar this week.
Yes they will get better as the year goes on ( they lost a couple of good players early) on the weekend .... they will be there about’s come the pointy end of the year

Hi Mate,

Due to the uncertainty, our order for two complete sets of jumpers (as we have new logo, jumpers and era ahead of us) was placed 4 weeks ago.

That was the NFNL spare set - Fingers crossed we have them Thursday in time for our first home game...!

#THISISUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back