NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Lalor be brought into the discussion...?!? 25 Senior Signature’s for 2019 and the club has never been more stable off-field (including the glory days) VERY healthy bank balance with plenty of irons in the fire.
Just going off the reports from the start of the year when from all reports they were struggling ? Obviously as you’ve stated things have turned around. Great news

Why would Lalor be brought into the discussion...?!? 25 Senior Signature’s for 2019 and the club has never been more stable off-field (including the glory days) VERY healthy bank balance with plenty of irons in the fire.
You can only assume it’s due to your plight early in season. If that is true that is an outstanding job.

Just going off the reports from the start of the year when from all reports they were struggling ? Obviously as you’ve stated things have turned around. Great news
Proof will come with recruitment, retention and development i’d say... we’ll be judged on the outcome of 2019’s pre-season I spose... let’s see what conjoures up.

That's awesome to see Lalor healthy again. Plenty of hard work done by Benny and his committee.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Final round.
Lalor to upset west by 10
Laurimar over reservoir by 130
Panton Hill over mernda by 45
St marys over south by 30

Final four
St Mary’s 60pts 196%
Panton Hill 44 pts 170%
South 40 pts 142%
Laurimar 40 pts 119%

Mernda 36 pts 105%

Final round.
Lalor to upset west by 10
Laurimar over reservoir by 130
Panton Hill over mernda by 45
St marys over south by 30

Final four
St Mary’s 60pts 196%
Panton Hill 44 pts 170%
South 40 pts 142%
Laurimar 40 pts 119%

Mernda 36 pts 105%

Keep the feel good vibes and upsets with Lalor over West by 1
Laurimar over Reser by 100
Mernda over PH by 5
South over St Mary’s by 8

As much as it would great to see Lalor get the win tomorrow, I think West by 10 pts on their home ground.
Laurimar by 60 pts against Resa. Will be enough to get them into their first finals series
Hill by 40 pts against Mernda. Redbacks will want to bounce back from last week, secure 2nd spot & play some form footy into the finals.
Burra by 15 pts. Both teams will want the win, but both will also be looking to their first final the following week.

West to finish of with a win
Hill in a close one with Mernda
Marys bigger bodies in the wet
And yes I’m going Rezza in a thriller laurimar to choke
Picked that one well, congrats to Laurimar in making finals in both the ones and the twos, good for the club and all the young fellas that it happened in their second year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

word around is Bugden to coach Lalor next year and a host of stars to follow.
At least Peter aparently has plenty of options :thumbsu:
Have also heard his name when Whittlesea, Montmorency, Epping, Jacana have been mentioned in footy talk around the traps.

Can anybody get near St Mary’s?
I think Burra have done their hard yards over the last couple of years and the core group will be hungry to get themselves a flag. Both Hill & South have shown they can match it with Burra, but if they bring their best football on the day, Burra will be too good. In saying all that, I think the finals series should be entertaining - no absolute certainties and some great young footballers will be on show. Looking forward to it.

At least Peter aparently has plenty of options :thumbsu:
Have also heard his name when Whittlesea, Montmorency, Epping, Jacana have been mentioned in footy talk around the traps.

Cant see him taking D3 job, so that rules Lalor & Jacana out. I think he would only take a club with junior development, so probably rules Epping out at this point. So at the minute I think Whittlesea would be front runners. But who knows?:think:

St Mary’s great season to roll on with a 16 point win over Panton Hill

South Morang to progress with 21 point win over Laurimar

Good luck to all over the weekend

Cant see him taking D3 job, so that rules Lalor & Jacana out. I think he would only take a club with junior development, so probably rules Epping out at this point. So at the minute I think Whittlesea would be front runners. But who knows?:think:

Didn't realise Epping where looking ??

Didn't realise Epping where looking ??

Neither did I until Doona mentioned them! :think: I suppose every club considers their options. I honestly dont know what is happening with Whitcroft. You would think having done the hard yards going up to Div2, he would get a crack at continuing with the improving Pingers into 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back