NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously dirty day for Mont. 2 players KOed at half time, 1 player knee/ankle and 2 yellow cards had them with 17 on the field at stages.

North looked absolutely fantastic and play such a great brand. Daw was simply superb and worth the $17.50 to see in action.

Could be a bit of tribunal trouble, will be interesting to see what comes of a few hits during the game.
I think you are right re tribunal charges - Interesting review tomorrow there were a few to look at
The NFNL are very efficient so you can expect to see this week tribunal results posted in the first week of October - FN hopeless last weeks results still not up
Who were the Mont players KOed did you see? and the knee injury? Too hard to see on the far side of the ground

I think you are right re tribunal charges - Interesting review tomorrow there were a few to look at
The NFNL are very efficient so you can expect to see this week tribunal results posted in the first week of October - FN hopeless last weeks results still not up
Who were the Mont players KOed did you see? and the knee injury? Too hard to see on the far side of the ground
Patterson was concussed couldn’t confirm who the others were

Can’t see the big ruckman in the next players .. doesn’t have a good strike rate at business end of season . Will he be there next year
Didn't he only stay this year because they put it on him to stay because of the $$$ spent on his tribunal appeal. Was trying to get back to Vermont

Lentini going to Aberfeldie according to the North Heid players who were sledging him while he was having a shot for goal at one stage early on today

Didn't he only stay this year because they put it on him to stay because of the $$$ spent on his tribunal appeal. Was trying to get back to Vermont

Lentini going to Aberfeldie according to the North Heid players who were sledging him while he was having a shot for goal at one stage early on today
Wouldn’t surprise me . He’s not a match winner goes missing a lot when needed

Does the league independently look at all finals games to lay any charges upon review, or only if an incident is flagged by the umpires in their post game report, or if another club asks the league to look at an incident?

What if the umpires missed it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the league independently look at all finals games to lay any charges upon review, or only if an incident is flagged by the umpires in their post game report, or if another club asks the league to look at an incident?

What if the umpires missed it?
My understanding is they review all card incidents, umpire notes to look at incidents and matters raised by the clubs.
They Dont review every game during the season so wouldnt make sense to review every finals games
I may be wrong!

You think so? Dont think much in it. Yes got high but didnt seem to jump off ground. BUT fantastic to see the Mont players fly the flag and remonstrate .
So you’re saying he got him high? But wasn’t much in it?

The bloke was KOed after a player elected to bump and got him high. Not sure if you’ve followed the AFL lately…

So you’re saying he got him high? But wasn’t much in it?

The bloke was KOed after a player elected to bump and got him high. Not sure if you’ve followed the AFL lately…
From the video yes agree was high, The bloke walked off the ground. And fair to say I have followed AFL Lately. He didnt seem to left his elbow his arm or whatever but agree he got him high , Thats why I gave my opinion of didnt seem to be much in it. If he raises his arm/ Elbow there would have been something in it.

From the video yes agree was high, The bloke walked off the ground. And fair to say I have followed AFL Lately. He didnt seem to left his elbow his arm or whatever but agree he got him high , Thats why I gave my opinion of didnt seem to be much in it. If he raises his arm/ Elbow there would have been something in it.
It's true he did walk off the ground, however I'm not sure he would have known which ground he was walking off had he been asked

Agree he is in trouble as he got him high, but didnt seem to be anything other than an attempted bump or block. Isnt he the Captain?
yeah it was an over exuberant block i guess, the mont player didnt look like he was too interested in the chase once he saw him coming and should have been expecting contact but left himself wide open.
Was a decent clip at speed too, i think hes got him with the elbow though, a bit hard to pause at exact moment but hes collected him high and pretty well so will be interesting.
i hope he gets off .

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back