NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh agree those 2 should be very very good. Not sure about the big fella though. Has hardly played any footy in 5 years. In saying that Mont should finish top 3
I think there kids will again improve. They have some superstars in Fitz, Donaldson, Walton ect...

They can win it and would be great for the club.

Monty is my pick. Would be great for them to end their drought.

New ground, elite recruits would be a long night down at Para rd if they got up!
Yeah & when they come up short again who will be there to start the rebuild after their kids have left the place through lack of opportunity.

Yeah & when they come up short again who will be there to start the rebuild after their kids have left the place through lack of opportunity.
Seem to be plenty of local kids getting a chance from what I’ve seen.

We’ve seen the blue print many times which IMO shows you need the cream on top which Mont have secured in Kennedy and Fasolo.

Could you imagine a Boro/Mont Grand Final.....

WPL have every right to be favourites though, they have the formula. Not sure of much movement there but unlike the past 2 years, I'm not gonna write them off at any stage!

Could you imagine a Boro/Mont Grand Final.....

WPL have every right to be favourites though, they have the formula. Not sure of much movement there but unlike the past 2 years, I'm not gonna write them off at any stage!
Would be a massive crowd! Haven’t seen a crowd the size of the Bundoora vs Montmorency grand final a few years back, where it was packed. Will be another close season I think

Mont do look good with those inclusions, some strong experience with talented kids.

Greensy lost Molyneux, but didn't they pick up Ellard? Not a bad replacement if so, should still be very strong.

Also, will Stead be around for 2020? He went overseas mid year didn't he?

Mont do look good with those inclusions, some strong experience with talented kids.

Greensy lost Molyneux, but didn't they pick up Ellard? Not a bad replacement if so, should still be very strong.

Also, will Stead be around for 2020? He went overseas mid year didn't he?
Thought he moved for work?

also they have hrovat when not playing vfl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem to be plenty of local kids getting a chance from what I’ve seen.

We’ve seen the blue print many times which IMO shows you need the cream on top which Mont have secured in Kennedy and Fasolo.
Mont think they are going to win it every season but fail to deliver when it counts.
Their ground looks great so this could help them mid winter

Mont think they are going to win it every season but fail to deliver when it counts.
Their ground looks great so this could help them mid winter
are they actually playing on the ground this year.? I thought the plan was to give it time to establish so it didn't turn to crap like the other times when they rushed it.

NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back