NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I know that but early late last year dubai man said to stay tuned in Im still tune in but nothing has happened. Except for players leaving
Starcevich, Le Fanu, Morris, McKenzie (North Melb), C.Brown on Kangas Ressie list likely both to play most of season depending on injuries at AFL/VFL level, Kett, Daw, Howden Crhak will play senior footy. Returning from injury Mapleson, McKay & Parkinson.
Not big names there but players who will capably replace those who have left & with more youth coming through with improvement from McLeod, Perichon, & Hirt who have all played at senior level.
If the club consolidates & remains in Div 1 over next few seasons will hold its own & with the Bundoora Park alliance taking shape more players to come through in years to come.

Probably will drop a few pegs down the list but the win/loss ratio between 4th & 9th will be little in it. Could easily see bottom club winning 5 games similar to Eltham in 2017.

Starcevich, Le Fanu, Morris, McKenzie (North Melb), C.Brown on Kangas Ressie list likely both to play most of season depending on injuries at AFL/VFL level, Kett, Daw, Howden Crhak will play senior footy. Returning from injury Mapleson, McKay & Parkinson.
Not big names there but players who will capably replace those who have left & with more youth coming through with improvement from McLeod, Perichon, & Hirt who have all played at senior level.
If the club consolidates & remains in Div 1 over next few seasons will hold its own & with the Bundoora Park alliance taking shape more players to come through in years to come.

Probably will drop a few pegs down the list but the win/loss ratio between 4th & 9th will be little in it. Could easily see bottom club winning 5 games similar to Eltham in 2017.
A lot of points there.

A lot of points there.
Not the only club with points issues. Be interested to see how they fit them in mostly 1 point players have left who generally have provided good service to the club - Gilbert, Florence, Bramich (veterans) & to a lesser extent Green. Also a few worth a few points Fitzpatrick & assume Biggs out with injury & Harris retired.
I think the question is of those gone how many were in the best 22 & there are a few outside of that so as Spyforce mentions plenty of ins that can replace their best 22 departures.
I think they miss the 5 though & if injuries knock them around could be a shaky year for Doggies but if they survive allows them to consolidate after surprising many with their rise back to Div 1.

Quality of comp is most games will be even dependant on availability of players & wins at home for Hursty, W'sea & North will be vital.

Not the only club with points issues. Be interested to see how they fit them in mostly 1 point players have left who generally have provided good service to the club - Gilbert, Florence, Bramich (veterans) & to a lesser extent Green. Also a few worth a few points Fitzpatrick & assume Biggs out with injury & Harris retired.

I think the question is of those gone how many were in the best 22 & there are a few outside of that so as Spyforce mentions plenty of ins that can replace their best 22 departures.
I think they miss the 5 though & if injuries knock them around could be a shaky year for Doggies but if they survive allows them to consolidate after surprising many with their rise back to Div 1.

Quality of comp is most games will be even dependant on availability of players & wins at home for Hursty, W'sea & North will be vital.
I reckon 10-12 best 22 are gone in Biggs, Harris, I guess Boomer (restricted games) green, baddelly-Kelly, Florance, Gilbert, Bramich, Fitzpatrick, Jones, Shelley,
Could be plenty of opportunity for young blokes

I reckon 10-12 best 22 are gone in Biggs, Harris, I guess Boomer (restricted games) green, baddelly-Kelly, Florance, Gilbert, Bramich, Fitzpatrick, Jones, Shelley,
Could be plenty of opportunity for young blokes
Quality of blokes leaving ways out the blokes coming in. Also depth if they can injuries could be a battle to stay up Near the top half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morris was a good footballer. Has he even been playing? If so where? Who is there young players coming through? Because there 19s and reserves are pretty bad
Morris overcame serious injuries by all reports back in great condition McKenzie nth melb listed Jared crosbie very promising young kid brown another good kid

NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back