NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I would’ve thought since all metro leagues got together to decide to cancel the season that at the same meeting they might have discussed about what to do about premierships/minor premierships so then all leagues were on the same page.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Besides the money I can’t imagine why someone would want to go down to coaching division 5 ammos.

There is a challenge in coaching a team in that grade, driving the culture, recruitment, development of players/kids, and hopefully demonstrating a solid output with a climb in divisions, which would only reflect highly on the coach.

If you want to coach an ordinary side in d5 in the ammos infront of 30 people sure.

I know they throw around big coin parade so who knows.

Plunkett came from knights or bundoora to parade i know big drop but they attract quality coaches just suggestion or they have good money to spend i guess its hard one
Maybe good gig for to have a crack as i'm ready to have crack at Senior coaching

If you want to coach an ordinary side in d5 in the ammos infront of 30 people sure.
I know they throw around big coin parade so who knows.

In fairness we had about 36 people in attendance when we played them. It was massive ;)
Ordinary sides in lower divisions always have the opportunity to become good sides in higher divisions - especially with a good coach.
AND, the coin is good :)
Chump.

P.S. Parade this year was in the mix of 4-6th (IMO) in Div 5 VAFA. Looking at results and the games I watched they could have competed with West, Turtles and Mernda .......and I am sure people get a lot out of coaching those clubs.

P.P.S. That is the last time I am sticking up for OP's ......... I hate the pr!@Ks.:D

In fairness we had about 36 people in attendance when we played them. It was massive ;)
Ordinary sides in lower divisions always have the opportunity to become good sides in higher divisions - especially with a good coach.
AND, the coin is good :)
Chump.

P.S. Parade this year was in the mix of 4-6th (IMO) in Div 5 VAFA. Looking at results and the games I watched they could have competed with West, Turtles and Mernda .......and I am sure people get a lot out of coaching those clubs.

P.P.S. That is the last time I am sticking up for OP's ......... I hate the pr!@Ks.:D
Just saying it’s a big drop back for a coach with pretty decent d1/d2 nfnl experience.

Just saying it’s a big drop back for a coach with pretty decent d1/d2 nfnl experience.

And that is a fair point. Absolutely.
or
It could be about the 'new challenge' of building a club and using that higher grade expertise to show them what you need to do to improve. I know our young list and Div 5 club is benefiting from that sort of thinking via Ash Close and where he has played and his involvement at Collingwood.

Also, on the flip side, a great get for a Div 5 club to get Phil in the first place with his past experience - even with the OP's connection.

Chump.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back