NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

campbell (hbf) wright (r/chf) hollow (hbf/bp) Keenan (CHB) evens (w/m) all senior players and 3 to 4 fringe fringe first players not given the opportunity at senior level at westy and possible the two other younger hollow brothers one senior and one u18
You seem to know a lot about Westmeadows and my guess is that you are one of the players mentioned below LOL

Campbell – 5’8”, hasn’t had a kick in 4 years. $200 player

Wright – 6’4”, goes ok but when gets hard, goes missing. $400 - $500 player, only because of height

Hollow – 5’7”, great decision maker and excellent by foot. Easily the best of the bunch. $500 - $600 player

Keenan – 6’1”, takes game on but gets sucked in easy. Not discipline enough for senior footy. 2’s players shouldn’t get paid

Evans – 5’6”, silky, good decision maker. $300 - $400 player

Hollow brother (senior) – hasn’t played in a couple of years, could be rusty in the 2’s

Hollow brother (U/18) – will be playing Calder Cannons

Above heights are a guess as I didn’t have a tape measure last time they all walked pass me..lol

Not sure they can all go to the one club either.
campbell (hbf) wright (r/chf) hollow (hbf/bp) Keenan (CHB) evens (w/m) all senior players and 3 to 4 fringe fringe first players not given the opportunity at senior level at westy and possible the two other younger hollow brothers one senior and one u18

You seem to know a lot about Westmeadows and my guess is that you are one of the players mentioned below LOL

Wright – 6’4”, goes ok but when gets hard, goes missing. $400 - $500 player, only because of height

Hollow – 5’7”, great decision maker and excellent by foot. Easily the best of the bunch. $500 - $600 player

Keenan – 6’1”, takes game on but gets sucked in easy. Not discipline enough for senior footy. 2’s players shouldn’t get paid

Hollow brother (senior) – hasn’t played in a couple of years, could be rusty in the 2’s

Above heights are a guess as I didn’t have a tape measure last time they all walked pass me..lol

How does ‘ok’ player account for $500 in the current cap?

Most clubs would only have 2-3 players on $500 or more in D2.

If any of these players are getting paid even a quarter of that, then its ridiculous business from the club.

Never heard of any of these players and they will essentially be taking up the whole cap.

Epping will need another 10 to even be competitive

“hasn’t had a kick in 4 years. $200 player”

That was my favourite part

The irony in someone involved with a club resorting to high interest bank loans to pay players, putting a price on people. WFC in trouble.

Must be connected enough at the club to know that two of the players you’ve rated poorly have signed with the Tigers already.

This feed only included players rumoured to the NFNL, GoodTheatre you must be busy scouring all the competitions and divisions that Westmeadows are losing players to.

EFC tough few years and more to come, saving face with at least a couple of signings but won’t be enough with who they’ve lost and the position they start in.

EFC and WFC both fighting relegation in their respective divisions regardless.

The irony in someone involved with a club resorting to high interest bank loans to pay players, putting a price on people. WFC in trouble.

Must be connected enough at the club to know that two of the players you’ve rated poorly have signed with the Tigers already.

This feed only included players rumoured to the NFNL, GoodTheatre you must be busy scouring all the competitions and divisions that Westmeadows are losing players to.

EFC tough few years and more to come, saving face with at least a couple of signings but won’t be enough with who they’ve lost and the position they start in.

EFC and WFC both fighting relegation in their respective divisions regardless.
Witch quality players have epping lost ? only signings I seen from turtles is 1 fringe 1 , 2s players and one who has been announced at both clubs ?

Witch quality players have epping lost ? only signings I seen from turtles is 1 fringe 1 , 2s players and one who has been announced at both clubs ?
Haven’t seen nor did I mention “quality” players, just that the outs and ins negate each other. Hopefully their season improves on the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who has Eltham recruited, I’m told the new coach couldn’t bring a single person in. Not a single player followed him, pretty average.
Grand final at min or it’s a fail. 👎👎

Who has Eltham recruited, I’m told the new coach couldn’t bring a single person in. Not a single player followed him, pretty average.
Grand final at min or it’s a fail.

To be honest with the list he inherited and being minor premiers last year it’s promotion or fail in my books.

Eltham have recruited 2 from craigieburn, probably not the best side to recruit from lol…not sure if that’s the coaches doing or someone else involved at the club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Go back to your own board you nerd. You’ll just have to wait and see what happens at panther recruitment wise

Without getting worked up over a comment that wasn’t that bad. As a panther fan would you honestly accept anything less then a grand final or a premiership after the list you have and the year you had last year?

If so your not setting very high standards for your club, that are easily achievable

Last edited:
Without getting worked up over a comment that wasn’t that bad. As a panther fan would you honestly accept anything less then a grand final or a premiership after the list you have and the year you had last year?

If so your not setting very high standards for your club, that are easily achievable

Never said that mate. His comment was clearly a dig at Bongo. He has been great for the club already and everyone there is loving him as the new coach. If anyone can take us the next step it’s him.

Never said that mate. His comment was clearly a dig at Bongo. He has been great for the club already and everyone there is loving him as the new coach. If anyone can take us the next step it’s him.

Glad to hear your happy with him, let’s see if he gets you promoted. He playing coach or just coach ?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back