NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean re-signed.

Who were their notable recruits besides Rexhepi and Josh N.

Novelli seems to be out every other week.

Injuries hit every club but the lower you are the more you hurt.

Thank you for the correction

How could a club have players continue to play at the club after what they have done. Damaging a sponsor's house which is currently under construction is appalling. What was the punishment handed down from club?
How’s things this week at SM, any car park brawls, false charity causes, out of control parties, houses ransacked and damaged by players?
That’s just your last month Germs?? Wow isnt your language getting all grown up now Bettsy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

MERNDA FOOTBALL CLUB

racist tones is always going to spin out of control especially when the coach was asked to step in and he said no.

That’s extremely poor leadership and of all people you would think after his own involvement in an incident while at the bulldogs he would have understood the seriousness of the issues.

Hey, we might want you but we will advertise first to see if anyone better applies. Doesn’t really work like that.

Most clubs advertise as part of clubs con
Hey, we might want you but we will advertise first to see if anyone better applies. Doesn’t really work like that.

Most clubs advertise due to their constitution. Also why would work so hard and accept poor performances through out the season . You would seek what is out their. I don't know maybe they are happy to accept their results this season i know i wouldn't.

Most clubs advertise as part of clubs con

Most clubs advertise due to their constitution. Also why would work so hard and accept poor performances through out the season . You would seek what is out their. I don't know maybe they are happy to accept their results this season i know i wouldn't.
Doesn’t look like it’s in the Lalor constitution then.

TBH people from West can bag him all they like but West is basically exactly where it was 12 months ago. Again i couldn't tell you the inside workings of either club so both coaches may be doing an excellent job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What injuries did the players sustain to still be in hospital?
Be very careful about making false allegations of a serious nature because it’s suits your supposed cause, not that the truth is ever actually mentioned on here. School kids talk less crap and more facts than most of u rumour mongers.
Anyway so proud of our young and gutsy team. U forgot to mention the 3 HW players that got reported (plenty more could have) and the 2 Laurimar players still in hospital. We proud, absolutely!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watched the replay looks like it was 3 yellow card for west not reports. One instance a Laurimar player couldn’t tackle properly and flopped and played dead in a contested situation. If this player is one of the ones hospitalised there was no foul play at hand at all.

I suppose if there was any foul play Laurimar would have lagged the player in it's just Club policy @dees18
Watched the replay looks like it was 3 yellow card for west not reports. One instance a Laurimar player couldn’t tackle properly and flopped and played dead in a contested situation. If this player is one of the ones hospitalised there was no foul play at hand at all.

One stayed over night in hospital, suspected kidney bleed from a deliberate knee in a marking contest, the other having surgery on his nose that was smashed over his face, I think it’s hilarious that the focus of HW anger is the spectators behind the goals when they’re players caused all these spot fires on the ground, 3 yellow cards, constant snipes after the play and behind play, no. 7 tried to head but players twice in the last quarter when they had a chance to win the game, all that against a side that had 7 18yr olds and a 16yr old playing, (clearly a tactic), a female HW supporter screaming at a Laurimar player coming off calling him a F.....en dog in front of kids, a HW spectator on the balcony telling Laurimar supporters to f... off and go watch a real game (whatever that meant). It’s amazing how antagonist turn things around to be the victim, I’m not saying Laurimar supporters are let off for what happened and it’s unacceptable and no doubt will be dealt with but it’s a joke that after Saturday’s game that HW has taken the moral high ground

Last edited:
One stayed over night in hospital, suspected kidney bleed from a deliberate knee in a marking contest, the other having surgery on his nose that was smashed over his face, I think it’s hilarious that the focus of HW anger is the spectators behind the goals when they’re players caused all these spot fires on the ground, 3 yellow cards, constant snipes after the play and behind play, no. 7 tried to head but players twice in the last quarter when they had a chance to win the game, all that against a side that had 7 18yr olds and a 16yr old playing, (clearly a tactic), a female HW supporter screaming at a Laurimar player coming off calling him a F.....en dog in front of kids, a HW spectator on the balcony telling Laurimar supporters to f... off and go watch a real game (whatever that meant). It’s amazing how antagonist turn things around to be the victim, I’m not saying Laurimar supporters are let off for what happened and it’s unacceptable and no doubt will be dealt with but it’s a joke that after Saturday’s game that HW has taken the moral high ground
Agree to point with what you have outlined is unacceptable ... BUT honestly who cares how many 18 year old 17 year old 16 year olds... it’s open age senior football. Age should not come into it .. if HW thought there maybe an advantage of playing tough but within the rules good luck to them , this time it appears they tried and didn’t not work... laurimar 2 HW 0 I say . One side will play finals and the other ... will crumble again

Agree to point with what you have outlined is unacceptable ... BUT honestly who cares how many 18 year old 17 year old 16 year olds... it’s open age senior football. Age should not come into it .. if HW thought there maybe an advantage of playing tough but within the rules good luck to them , this time it appears they tried and didn’t not work... laurimar 2 HW 0 I say . One side will play finals and the other ... will crumble again

I agree that age is irrelevant in senior football, I was just pointing out that it was clearly a tactic against a young group which backfired, hence the yellow cards and loosing the game, the flip side to the age comment is that it’s a credit to those young fellas that did just play the ball all day and they won the game, full credit to them

I agree that age is irrelevant in senior football, I was just pointing out that it was clearly a tactic against a young group which backfired, hence the yellow cards and loosing the game, the flip side to the age comment is that it’s a credit to those young fellas that did just play the ball all day and they won the game, full credit to them
Yeah agree , sorry I probably said it in wrong way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back